Cars and Coffee - 3/17/12

zeitgeist57

I am staying in Columbus on friday night, so I could make this... let me read the details...

...Yes, staying near the Easton Mall, so should def be able to make it, before heading back home.

On that note, good places for dinner on friday night? I ate at some Tapas place last time that was delicious.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am staying in Columbus on friday night, so I could make this... let me read the details...

...Yes, staying near the Easton Mall, so should def be able to make it, before heading back home.

On that note, good places for dinner on friday night? I ate at some Tapas place last time that was delicious.

Smith and Wollensky

/subject

Yeah, if you want to remain in the Easton area, there's Smith and Wollensky as well as these:

McCormick & Schmidt's

Cheesecake Factory

Bar Louie

The Melting Pot (fondue joint)

Yeah, if you want to remain in the Easton area, there's Smith and Wollensky as well as these:

McCormick & Schmidt's

Cheesecake Factory

Bar Louie

The Melting Pot (fondue joint)

McCormick & Schmidt's - One in cincinnati (great food)

Cheesecake Factory - Of course on in Cincy

Bar Louie - One in Cincy

The Melting Pot (fondue joint) - One in Cincy, one south of dayton...

No real desire to go to places we eat down here.

The place i ate last time was called Barcelona. I had also been considering Refactory. This Smith and Wollensky sounds good too. Is it also a franchise joint? I guess I can google it for more info.

Bar Louie - One in Cincy

The place i ate last time was called Barcelona. I had also been considering Refactory. This Smith and Wollensky sounds good too. Is it also a franchise joint? I guess I can google it for more info.

I can dig wanting to try something new. Then I'd head to the Short North - pretty much everything there will be original. Note: if the weekend weather is as nice as predicted, the Short North will be insanely packed. To some, that's a good thing, but to others it's a turn-off. However, there's nearly an endless supply of cool bars and eateries, so I'd figure you'd find something appealing.

I can dig wanting to try something new. Then I'd head to the Short North - pretty much everything there will be original. Note: if the weekend weather is as nice as predicted, the Short North will be insanely packed. To some, that's a good thing, but to others it's a turn-off. However, there's nearly an endless supply of cool bars and eateries, so I'd figure you'd find something appealing.

Short North= Da Levee = the best creole food I've had in forever.:megusta::megusta::megusta:

Yeah....this could be a record if even 75% show.

Thinking of maybe hitting the road for a cruise or something after too.....hmmmm.

Sound like a blast, better spit shine that speed 3, I heard clean cars are faster.

You'll need it.

:gabe:

Sound like a blast, better spit shine that speed 3, I heard clean cars are faster.

You'll need it. :gabe:

I'll take that challenge. She's is spit shined for sure. Was too nice of a day to not clean her up. You might be just as surprised as the 5.7l GTO was just a little while ago :fa: It was an auto but sounded good. Just didn't go like I thought it would. No wave in return, just a dirty look :no:

I'll take that challenge. She's is spit shined for sure. Was too nice of a day to not clean her up. You might be just as surprised as the 5.7l GTO was just a little while ago :fa: It was an auto but sounded good. Just didn't go like I thought it would. No wave in return, just a dirty look :no:

Can't tell what speed or gear they were in. No doubt the GTi with DSG shifts faster though. We should have some fun for sure.

6mts are proven faster at highway speeds than the DSG.

Should be fun, see you on Saturday!

Bar Louie - One in Cincy

Ocean club!

If the forecast is right and it dries out by Saturday, it should be a great turnout. Even at that, I figure about half the people who post that they're going will actually show.

I've got a breakfast meeting at Polaris but hope to show up around 9:30. I look forward to meeting some of the rarer species of CR. ;)