Road Devils CC

zeitgeist57

I referenced this group in my Cars and Coffee thread...I would love to see some old-school hot rods and kustoms show up this season!

roaddevils.com - I respect that they hold true to being a face-to-face club, instead of being just an internet forum. I registered, but haven't posted cuz the Admin hasn't approved me yet. Patrick Brown is the Club President, and lives in Lewis Center. A few of the guys (from what I've seen) are Central Ohio/Z'ville/Dayton peeps.

Does anyone know this car club and the local members? Where they meet? Just curious to learn more about them. Too bad my F100 is an '82...if it was pre-1965 I'd be a shoo-in! :)

I emailed a member that I know from years ago at the track, this morning. Not sure if he'll remember me from back then or if they even still meet locally but we'll see.

I also posted this and sent out an announcement to a meeting PM List on the Mazda 24/7 forum.

I've known the president, Pat for about 6 years because his wife works with mine. Great guy and a VERY close-knit group in that club. It's actually a world-wide club that Pat's father help found years and years ago. They are very die-hard old school hot rod guys and that other term isn't really respected in their circles (just saying). Let me know if you need me to get in touch with him about anything. Edited by TimTaylor75

I've known the president, Pat for about 6 years because his wife works with mine. Great guy and a VERY close-knit group in that club. It's actually a world-wide club that Pat's father help found years and years ago. They are very die-hard old school hot rod guys and that other term isn't really respected in their circles (just saying). Let me know if you need me to get in touch with him about anything.

Tim, that's awesome to hear. I just wanted to personally invite his group out to Cars and Coffee. I discovered their club online over the winter and it's been itching in my brain to connect with those guys...

If you have a chance to talk to Pat, feel free to give him my number. I know you have it! :) Hope the "conversation" today goes well! Txt me later...

I <3 CR.