Spring Track Day CALL OUT THREAD

2highpsi

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

might be a good race the way my car sits now.............. well you might have a shot

Warning:

I will not provide free counseling when Turbo Beetle violates your "muscle car" in the 1/4, AND destroys your "sports car" at auto-x.

I think Doc could help you though. :gabe:

Warning:

I will not provide free counseling when Turbo Beetle violates your "muscle car" in the 1/4, AND destroys your "sports car" at auto-x.

I think Doc could help you though. :gabe:

Won't be any counseling needed, you can't keep up with the Camaro in any straight line, and I'll bet you couldn't get away from my CAMARO on a twisty road either let alone my Miata.

I can imagine ....thing probably skates around undet WOT?

your slow. Saw a red base tt holy crap its ugly

It's not that bad, I had just forgot why I don't like the stock posi that came in these cars. I did have to drive it to work today, I really missed the old girl.

Won't be any counseling needed, you can't keep up with the Camaro in any straight line, and I'll bet you couldn't get away from my CAMARO on a twisty road either let alone my Miata.

http://cdn.pastemagazine.com/www/blogs/av/land.jpg?1317658140

http://cdn.pastemagazine.com/www/blogs/av/land.jpg?1317658140

Oh so much you don't know grasshopper, Sean's MR2 can't get away neither can you. Didn't you know how good an f-body really was from the factory, and I know mine handles better then it did stock :ninja: