Good alignment place?

As the title states. Looking for a reliable place to do an alignment to my specs. Tried the NTB downtown but they weren't able to break anything loose but the front tie rods. Tried to go to the NTB at Polaris, but the guy doesn't work there anymore. Edited by Captain_Panic

As the title states. Looking for a reliable place to do an alignment to my specs. Tried the NTB downtown but the trailer park bear cried about not being able to break anything loose. Tried to go to the NTB at Polaris, but the guy doesn't work there anymore.

Stas is "The guy" that used to work at NTB Polaris that is now at IPS :)

Give us a call at 740-657-3278 to schedule an appointment :)

Jeff

Andy at Derek's NTB has done my vehicles and they have all been great. He even got my Damn cummins truck right so +1 for Derek's crew.

Yeah, I think I'm going to start hitting my suspension with PB blaster every day for a week or so and then set some time aside to get it done.

Yeah, I think I'm going to start hitting my suspension with PB blaster every day for a week or so and then set some time aside to get it done.

Thats a option or just do like I did. Buy a truck and replace everything from control arms, inners, outers, hubs, upper and lower ball joints, brakes, gear box, tires, all the way to the intermediate steering shaft because I didnt like the steering wheel to wonder. There wasnt a single old part on that truck. Steered great though.

I use the Northend Wrench where Sean works for all my street and race cars. Not cheap, but by far the best and most consistent work I have ever had. Plus, they just got a new pimpy machine that is really sweet.

Andy at Derek's NTB has done my vehicles and they have all been great. He even got my Damn cummins truck right so +1 for Derek's crew.

Also Beeline does a good job if you have all day to wait.

Where is Derek's NTB? I'm in need of an alignment for the Cobra.

EDIT - Nevermind, I just called Bee Line and they have an opening for today.

Thanks!

-Bryan