Fuckin dickhead at the end of my street

Fubar231

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the noise that you make driving your car home is louder than 2step with the cutout open then I understand their complaints.

You and your ninja edit....

No

Gotta love the Ninja Edit.

Like ive said before, im one of the nicest people youll probably ever meet, and ill do nearly anything to help a friend out. Its when people like this asshole do stupid shit or yell at me for no reason is when i get defensive. Especially after coming over to my house and yelling at me/harassing me several times.

Gotta love the Ninja Edit.

Like ive said before, im one of the nicest people youll probably ever meet, and ill do nearly anything to help a friend out. Its when people like this asshole do stupid shit or yell at me for no reason is when i get defensive. Especially after coming over to my house and yelling at me/harassing me several times.

Can you help me repave my street? You seem to be good at laying rubber.

OP, I imagine if this thread was more like ...

"... anyone ever have a neighbor that hated your car and you feel like you're being mostly respectful of the neighborhood, wtf did you do ..."

... many would have likely raised their hands, and offered some advice. (Not the trolls, they probably would have told you to eat a cock, or to do a burnout in front of the house) Hell when I had the Evo my down the street neighbor fucking hated it because of the exhaust, and complained to our HOA. No big deal, he was a crotchety old fuck and it didn't bother me beyond that. What I didn't do was annoy the rest of the neighborhood into agreeing with him by reinforcing his primary complaint(say bouncing off rev limiter, and popping my recirculating but still noticeable BOV, up and down our streets).

Anyways you'll find that people "back down" as they grow up. Usually to avoid unsavory reprocussions, like jail, which leads to loss of employment, which leads to divorce because your wife can't believe how fucking dumb you acted, and how broke you've become from the jail and loss of job, which leads to spousal or child support, court fees, and all kinds of terrible shit. Not to defend any keyboard warrioring that occurs, just advising.

Tilley, <3.

I don't care what this dude thinks about me. Im sick of him coming to my house harassing me, trying to stop me in the street, yellin at me, all sorts of shit. Hes lucky i didn't do the burnout in his fucking driveway.

Roll a joint a smoke with him. Pothead.