The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to start lining up some races. 100-250 perhaps? Or 80-whomever stops accelerating last? :)

David, I already told you I'd be happy to run you but you never replied back....you've taken so many shots at UGR I thought you'd be itching to run me in your backyard.

• Upvote 1

David, I already told you I'd be happy to run you but you never replied back....you've taken so many shots at UGR I thought you'd be itching to run me in your backyard.

Huh?? What do you mean I never replied back? And I just call it like I see it. If stuff is not up to my standards, I'm not going to lie and say it is. Are you sure you want to be my 2nd UGR kill though? I mean, if you're a smart guy (which I would liketo assume you are), you have to realize your car doesn't stand a snowballs' chance in hell. It weighs more with a ton less HP; worse gearing, no aero, etc. etc. etc. It's not exactly a 'fair fight' so to speak.

Huh?? What do you mean I never replied back? And I just call it like I see it. If stuff is not up to my standards, I'm not going to lie and say it is. Are you sure you want to be my 2nd UGR kill though? I mean, if you're a smart guy (which I would liketo assume you are), you have to realize your car doesn't stand a snowballs' chance in hell. It weighs more with a ton less HP; worse gearing, no aero, etc. etc. etc. It's not exactly a 'fair fight' so to speak.

Wait- what?

Most people are likley missing what car your brining to the table. Please elaboate for the Peanut gallery. ;)

• Upvote 1

You.Are.So.Lost.

• Upvote 1

Wait- what?

Most people are likley missing what car your brining to the table. Please elaboate for the Peanut gallery. ;)

I dug this up for you JP... He drives an orange Lambo Murci

Wow. Who knew that there was so much info flying around. You really CAN find anything on the internet. Yes, that is my car and that was me, on both occasions. I was on the phone which is why I didn't "play" for I love to. My top speed in 208 on 270 N between 670 and the Easton exit on 270. A great 2 1/2 mile stretch if there ever was one. And NO, I am not a wanna be pimp or a wanna be anything. Versace Suits and Cartier glasses are thing pimps only wish they could have, and, even if they did, could not appreciate them. But anyway, I digress.

To the person who found Emily's MySpace page, I am supposed to tell you, "way to fucking go, retard". She was attempting a surprise that has no been ruined!

Also, the conversion is to 600 Rwhp not AWhp and dropping 700 lbs. off the weight along with enough engine and other mods to fill up a page here (so I won't bore you). The power to weight ratio will be far superior to an Enzo and will only have competition from the Veyron after about 160 (which I am getting ready to order this summer) so the car will finally be what it always SHOULD have been: RWD, Lightweight, and FAST!

lol :rolleyes:

He drives the Lambo Murci LP640-4 SV TT that IPS is building in this thread.

I know this. But, I was assuming he had somthing else to play with considering this post;

Is he really just bench racing right now? REALLY? Let me get this straight-

He is bench racing a car built on an uproven platform (for the goals/his claims, its is)

With numbers he is literally pulling out of his ass

And numbers that are 100% false (does he really thing a Murci weights less than a Gallardo?)

WITH MADE UP WINS ALREADY IN THE BAG??

You have got to be fucking kidding me....I really hope I am missing the boat on this one.

I'm positive I want to be your 2nd UGR kill. When should I be at IPS?

• Upvote 2

Are you sure you want to be my 2nd UGR kill though? I mean, if you're a smart guy (which I would liketo assume you are), you have to realize your car doesn't stand a snowballs' chance in hell. It weighs more with a ton less HP; worse gearing, no aero, etc. etc. etc. It's not exactly a 'fair fight' so to speak.

:lolguy:

I got my money on Jamie. You're sorely mistakened if you even remotely think that your car weighs less and will be faster than a 1500+ Gallardo. SMH

BUT, BUT, BUT... IT'S LIGHT WEIGHT BECAUSE IT'S CONVERTED TO RWD :no:

My money is on Jamie, as well.

Wow. I thought people, especially those who followed this thread, were slightly more educated than the typical internet moron. For the sake of being expeditious, go to http://www.facebook.com/epiclambobuild for all of your answers; however, I will give some highlights to attempt the apparently enormous process of correcting people's ignorance.

The average TT Gallardo weighs between 3400-3700 pounds depending on model, options, mods, etc. My SV will be coming in around 3200 pounds, so yes, 3200 IS in fact lighter than 3400-3700. Shocking I know. We have removed more than 500 pounds from the car in addition to the SV already starting out nearly 400 pounds lighter than a 'standard' Murcielago (per C&D's weighing of the vehicles).

So, 1500 poorly utilized HP in a car that weighs more, isn't geared as well, has worse aero vs. my car that is SIGNIFICANTLY better in all categories really isn't that fair of a race.

I can hear it now:

BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT it's UGR. And they're so cool. And they have a song and everything. And it's been in magazines. And it's trendy so it must be the best.

ROFLMAO

Continue children...

Wiggs, good luck with the car man. Awesome machine and glad to see people pushing the limits. Both cars are badass and I’m sure it will be interesting to line them up. I’ve seen Jamie’s car in action and the car is flat out sick. With that type of power I would think AWD would come in to play but the few video’s I’ve seen of the UGR cars, they are spinning all 4 anyways. Would be interesting to see the outcome from a 60 roll instead of a 100 though.
  • Downvote 1

, I will give some highlights to attempt the apparently enormous process of correcting people's ignorance.

The average TT Gallardo weighs between 3400-3700 pounds depending on model, options, mods, etc. My SV will be coming in around 3200 pounds, so yes, 3200 IS in fact lighter than 3400-3700. Shocking I know. We have removed more than 500 pounds from the car in addition to the SV already starting out nearly 400 pounds lighter than a 'standard' Murcielago (per C&D's weighing of the vehicles).

So, 1500 poorly utilized HP in a car that weighs more, isn't geared as well, has worse aero vs. my car that is SIGNIFICANTLY better in all categories really isn't that fair of a race.

SO, you are literally using ricer math on a car that is nothing more than a jackstand racer-with an unproven shop (for the car) building on an unproven platform (cold, hard facts) to say you have already beaten 2 TT Lambos, one of which owned by someone who literally never fucking loses? :lolguy:

Looks like I didn't miss a thing. You are a fucking Tard. Period.

And just when this thread could not get any better-

http://www.facebook.com/epiclambobuild for all of your answers; .

the man with the world's lightest Murci* has Sound System Install on his important list of thing to do to the car!

"Sound System should be done around the 20th and then the interior goes back in"

And now this; Even better!!"Lamborghini 670-4 SV Twin Turbo Build Engine SHOULD be being bolted in on April 8"

:lolguy: Thanks for the link to the new FAIL BLOG

And I stand by what I said day ONE

And who talked this guy into droping it off there when you guys have no experience with this type of car? Give that sales rep a fucking raise!

He deserves a fucking Oscar! Boy oh' Boy did they find the right moron with a deep pocket.

Wow. I thought people, especially those who followed this thread, were slightly more educated than the typical internet moron. For the sake of being expeditious, go to http://www.facebook.com/epiclambobuild for all of your answers; however, I will give some highlights to attempt the apparently enormous process of correcting people's ignorance.

I can hear it now:

BUT, BUT, BUT, BUT it's UGR. And they're so cool. And they have a song and everything. And it's been in magazines. And it's trendy so it must be the best.

ROFLMAO

Continue children...

What you're neglecting to realize is that a Supra making nearly just as much HP as your Lambo is about to(And probably weighs even LESS), can't even touch the UGR cars. At those power levels you need the AWD system. By the time you even get 1600+ to the pavement, the UGR car will already have a nice jump on you.

I'll let you continue bench racing... I'm in for the video between you and Jamie at this point.

SO, you are literally using ricer math on a car that is nothing more than a jackstand racer-with an unproven shop (for the car) building on an unproven platform (cold, hard facts) to say you have already beaten 2 TT Lambos, one of which owned by someone who literally never fucking loses? :lolguy:

Looks like I didn't miss a thing. You are a fucking Tard. Period.

And just when this thread could not get any better-

the man with the world's lightest Murci* has Sound System Install on his important list of thing to do to the car!

"Sound System should be done around the 20th and then the interior goes back in"

And now this; Even better!!"Lamborghini 670-4 SV Twin Turbo Build Engine SHOULD be being bolted in on April 8"

:lolguy: Thanks for the link to the new FAIL BLOG

Let's work through this so I can help to educate you as to how the real world works. I'll go slowly as big words seem to hurt your brain.

(1) Physics = Ricer Math? Interesting... Who knew how important ricer math was to NASA?

(2) Is the 'shop' working on the car or are the individuals the shop employs working on the car? I think we know the answer. Based on that, do you KNOW who is doing the work? And do you KNOW their credentials (i.e., qualifications or expertise in handling a specific task-in this case, a TT Murci)? Of course you don't or you wouldn't have made idiotic statements.

(3) How exactly is the platform unproven? You have a lot of proof to supply in that area. I look forward to hearing a Lamborghini expert such as yourself delve into the subtle nuances as to why this is the case.

(4) Do you have any idea who the FIRST UGR TT G I'm referring to is? Of course you don't or, again, you wouldn't have typed anything. Did you know he has already conceded the loss but we are going to do it anyway for shits and giggles? No again.

(5) Who knew that past results guaranteed future results! Incredible!

(6) Better not replace the door speakers with nicer ones! Oh the humanity!

Stick with watching the videos; I'll handle the important stuff.