The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wiggs has the fastest car in ohio.

In theory, I mean last update on here there wasn't an engine in it right? lol

I'll be curious to see the outcome of this. I have my reservations on these theories on RWD VS. AWD and the statements made in comparison to front engine rear, and mid engine rear drive. The corner balancing will be interesting to say the least.

Time and factual evidence will answer my reservations. No, paper numbers are not the exact numbers from a corner scale as I doubt the suspension height and swing of weight has been calculated to the pound.

In theory, I mean last update on here there wasn't an engine in it right? lol

I'll be curious to see the outcome of this. I have my reservations on these theories on RWD VS. AWD and the statements made in comparison to front engine rear, and mid engine rear drive. The corner balancing will be interesting to say the least.

Time and factual evidence will answer my reservations. No, paper numbers are not the exact numbers from a corner scale as I doubt the suspension height and swing of weight has been calculated to the pound.

^^^^This guy, he gets it^^^^

Hopes, dreams, dollars, and dyno numbers don't turn on the win light.

One more post for thought. According to your facebook page 345ish pounds have been removed from the car. A MAJORITY of it from the center and rear of the car. If your car is in the 2700# range stock you would have to take 270lbs off the FRONT AXLE to have about a 10% weight shift to the rear.

19lbs for an intake plenum that you took off, but have to build a custom intake plenum that weighs how much to put BACK ON the car. X weight for exhuast removed, but how much in intercooler piping, intercoolers, and exhuast piping to go BACK ON the car and ADD weight. Are you weighing what you are putting back in the car? I mean taking a 19lb plenum off that you have to re-design and put BACK ON doesn't mean a 19lb reduction.

Was the car corner weighted before you started for comparison numbers?

I'm sure this has been totally thought over, and I am a peon compared to you. But just stuff running right OFF THE TOP of my head using your hard numbers.

One more post for thought. According to your facebook page 345ish pounds have been removed from the car. A MAJORITY of it from the center and rear of the car. If your car is in the 2700# range stock you would have to take 270lbs off the FRONT AXLE to have about a 10% weight shift to the rear.

19lbs for an intake plenum that you took off, but have to build a custom intake plenum that weighs how much to put BACK ON the car. X weight for exhuast removed, but how much in intercooler piping, intercoolers, and exhuast piping to go BACK ON the car and ADD weight. Are you weighing what you are putting back in the car? I mean taking a 19lb plenum off that you have to re-design and put BACK ON doesn't mean a 19lb reduction.

Was the car corner weighted before you started for comparison numbers? I mean if we are being mathematical and all. Maybe I'll try to get Alex to run over and we'll put his Supra on the scales for shits and HARD NUMBERS to talk about. Not dragging him into the "speed" shitfest, but for the weight bias front to rear arguement.

I'm sure this has been totally thought over, and I am a peon compared to you. But just stuff running right OFF THE TOP of my head using your hard numbers.

You, take your logic elsewhere.

But yes, most of the weight saved will be added on in the form of turbos, piping, waste gates, bov's, intercoolers.... etc etc

You, take your logic elsewhere.

But yes, most of the weight saved will be added on in the form of turbos, piping, waste gates, bov's, intercoolers.... etc etc

Add in the 500#'s of bricks that will be shat when it runs 13's.

Wow. Just when you think people cant say dummer shit! Between JP's nut-swinging and the comical combination of people's ignorance along with keyboard bravery, it certainly has been entertaining.

Here's what we'll do, and I think this will make everyone quite happy. I'll stick to pushing the envelope and doing projects that most people can't even dream about, and you guys can stick to paying me to watch the videos on YouTube. It's a win-win! And then people like JP can act tough and criticize on internet forums liie this so that their e-dicks swing so low it drags on the ground.

And when the car is done and I race the first UGR GTT and then Jamie and I race, you can all watch that video too. But alas, could such a proposition hurt the way CR views me????? EGADS!!!

It's a shame when the intelligent and 'good' people and the ones who post the most are almost always not one in the same.

The only envelope you pushed was the envelope containing the check to build this car. IPS is building the car, if anything, they're pushing the envelope, so to speak.

• Upvote 1

CR: Hey, cool build, can't wait to see the results.

D.Wiggs: Shut up, idiots. Why don't you go back to watching YouTube and being stupid? You can't hang with this shit.

CR: What? We're just saying it's a cool car.

D.Wiggs: Yeah I know it is, so is everything about me. I might pay to let you look at my car when it's done. It's going to make 7064 hp and achieve orbit. Called up NASA yesterday, they said it will beat the Challenger. FIRST KILL ACHIEVED, BITCHES

CR: Are you on drugs?

D.Wiggs: What are you, dumm? No you fucking retards, I'm rich. I'm high because I have so much fucking money it's unbelieveable. STACKS ON STACKS ON STACKS

Jaime: Want to race for $1000?

D.Wiggs: WHY WOULD YOU EVER BRING UP MONEY?!? OMFG NO WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU NO WAI DUDE CHILL OUT QUIT WITH THE MONEY TALK IDIOT

This made me literally LOL. Thanks John!

There is nothing more douche-like than talking about racing for money. We will race and film it. It's about the car, not about the cash. I expected someone who could afford a UGR Lambo to know better than to say something like that. I explained that we'd race for results a month ago. I already have the location and I will let you know when approval has been granted for its use. I really am trying to give you the benefit of the doubt and ignore your reputation; don't let me down Jamie.

Like I said David, I was primarily interested in just getting you to actually lock in a real race as you are known to do more talking than driving. There's no need to be an asshole.

So how about this. I've got the same $1k that you will find any excuse not to run me in the next 90 days. Ray has been gracious enough to hold our money in the meantime. Don't let me down David.

Hai guise, look at my uber light weight lambo. Took off like 45439lbs of shit, installing 5423492 lbs of shit but it will be WAY lighter than it was in stock form. Shits RWD too, ah man dis shit right here gon be fast as fuck, i talk to UGR last night and spanked dey ass OVER DA MUTHAFUCKING PHONE... First kill bruh, no one wants a piece of dis fine ass shit...

i bet it would spank your UGR TT-G jamie.

Typed choch ball into google, this came up.

Edited by 2pointslow

Hai guise, look at my uber light weight lambo. Took off like 45439lbs of shit, installing 5423492 lbs of shit but it will be WAY lighter than it was in stock form. Shits RWD too, ah man dis shit right here gon be fast as fuck, i talk to UGR last night and spanked dey ass OVER DA MUTHAFUCKING PHONE... First kill bruh, no one wants a piece of dis fine ass shit...

i bet it would spank your UGR TT-G jamie.

You so angry

I've been thinking about building the fastest car in Ohio. None of you have shit on me, I'll walk any of you, any time. You don't want anything to do with my car, it is the ultimate racing machine.

Jamie, I will fuck up anything you bring down to Columbus. D Wiggs, your Lambo doesn't have shit on my perfection. Believe the motha-fuckin' hype.

I've been thinking about building the fastest car in Ohio. None of you have shit on me, I'll walk any of you, any time. You don't want anything to do with my car, it is the ultimate racing machine.

Jamie, I will fuck up anything you bring down to Columbus. D Wiggs, your Lambo doesn't have shit on my perfection. Believe the motha-fuckin' hype.

BUT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW FAST THIS THING IS... IT BEAT A 1500AWHP TT gallardo all while still being ON MOTHER FUCKING JACK STANDS.