The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

I honestly wasn't interested in turning this thread into a shit storm, but seems like you accomplished that all by yourself. As you are so confident in your win, let's lock in a money race with a neutral cbus party holding the punk out money and set a reasonable date for me to come down. We'll make it a fun get together at the IPS shop. In my view, a video is always more fun than winning money, so if you're ok with just a 1k bet, let's lock in the details.

http://www.straferight.com/photopost/data/500/medium/double-facepalm.jpg

There is nothing more douche-like than talking about racing for money. We will race and film it. It's about the car, not about the cash. I expected someone who could afford a UGR Lambo to know better than to say something like that. I explained that we'd race for results a month ago. I already have the location and I will let you know when approval has been granted for its use. I really am trying to give you the benefit of the doubt and ignore your reputation; don't let me down Jamie.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What you're neglecting to realize is that a Supra making nearly just as much HP as your Lambo is about to(And probably weighs even LESS), can't even touch the UGR cars. At those power levels you need the AWD system. By the time you even get 1600+ to the pavement, the UGR car will already have a nice jump on you.

I'll let you continue bench racing... I'm in for the video between you and Jamie at this point.

at those power levels you would smash the allwheel drive system to pieces id wager

And I stand by what I said day ONE

He deserves a fucking Oscar! Boy oh' Boy did they find the right moron with a deep pocket.

Really Eric's a certified lambo tech BAZINGA!. I got my money on dave.

100$ any takers?

• Downvote 1

There is nothing more douche-like than talking about racing for money. We will race and film it. It's about the car, not about the cash. I expected someone who could afford a UGR Lambo to know better than to say something like that. I explained that we'd race for results a month ago. I already have the location and I will let you know when approval has been granted for its use. I really am trying to give you the benefit of the doubt and ignore your reputation; don't let me down Jamie.

You've talked down to just about everyone in the past few pages of this thread, calling them idiots and morons for the unspeakable crime of happening to question your logic. You've bench raced your car - which is still on metaphorical jackstands - and claimed a kill for a race that hasn't even happened. And then you chastise Jamie for offering you a money race, who is the same guy you called out and told him he didn't have a snowball's chance in hell.

And somehow you have the audacity to say someone is acting like a douche? Holy fucking projection, Dr. Freud.

Be thankful you have IPS in your corner. There are a lot of us here that like them, have friends who work there, and want to see them be successful. It's because of IPS that I think a lot of people here are using some restraint in dealing with you. Because I'd reason that if you were just someone off the street talking out beating people you haven't even raced we'd have laughed you off the site by now.

• Upvote 1

So, I click on this thread to see why it has exploded more than Christy Alley after Cheers. What do I find? Total.Fucking.School Bus Fire.

Since this is IPS's section I will let them play clean up if they want, since this is a build thread and not some half ass call out thread. There is more nut hugging and dick swinging going on in here than a stripper party at Chuck Sheen's house on a Thursday night.

TOKEN ON TOPIC COMMENT: Many, are there any updates to this sweet build?

You've talked down to just about everyone in the past few pages of this thread, calling them idiots and morons for the unspeakable crime of happening to question your logic. You've bench raced your car - which is still on metaphorical jackstands - and claimed a kill for a race that hasn't even happened. And then you chastise Jamie for offering you a money race, who is the same guy you called out and told him he didn't have a snowball's chance in hell.

And somehow you have the audacity to say someone is acting like a douche? Holy fucking projection, Dr. Freud.

Be thankful you have IPS in your corner. There are a lot of us here that like them, have friends who work there, and want to see them be successful. It's because of IPS that I think a lot of people here are using some restraint in dealing with you. Because I'd reason that if you were just someone off the street talking out beating people you haven't even raced we'd have laughed you off the site by now.

I like IPS, and I have no doubt they're going to do great work on this lambo, but I hope they realize that's not what this shit storm is about.

This kid just has a really big mouth.

Also in for more updates.

I like IPS, and I have no doubt they're going to do great work on this lambo, but I hope they realize that's not what this shit storm is about.

Ironically, this thread was going fine until he showed up. If I were him, then I'd likely just bow out of the thread and then let the car doing the talking later on. I think everyone wants this car to succeed - it would be great for IPS, Columbus' car scene, etc. - but it's difficult to root for a car when the owner is being a jerk to everyone.

It's because of IPS that I have gone easy on everyone in here. There's a reason CR has the reputation it does; and it's borderline comical to see the 'people' in here say what they do. Tell you what, I'll even cut you some slack by not correcting all of the mistakes you made in your post.

On an unrelated note, some big pieces of the puzzle will be put together for Stig in the next two weeks so lots of updates to come.

Yes, I'M the one with the big mouth! :dumb:

People typically cannot handle the truth when it upsets their 'version' of reality or the status quo. Hence why UGR stalks this build like it's their job. They stopped being public about it once all of their design flaws were outed publically though. Now, they're relegated to watching and hoping.

At this point, CR's reputation from your perspective is about what everyone's perspective is of you.

I really don't care about your car and I really don't care about you. Keep it up, and you'll not have to worry about your reputation on here. People like you reflect very negatively on IPS and the automotive community in general. Keep that in mind.

• Upvote 1

Yes, I'M the one with the big mouth! :dumb:

People typically cannot handle the truth when it upsets their 'version' of reality or the status quo. Hence why UGR stalks this build like it's their job. They stopped being public about it once all of their design flaws were outed publically though. Now, they're relegated to watching and hoping.

I admire your spunk.

Really Eric's a certified lambo tech BAZINGA!. I got my money on dave.

100$ any takers?

I'll take it 2 to 1!

Is someone who will have 300-400k in a car really worried about a $1k lock in bet? REALLY? :dumb: Just when you thought this could not get any funnier.....

If you read what was typed-its not a money race-its lock in money to make sure neither party back's out. Lock in money has been around as long as street racing itself. For someone who was so confident that they already claimed the win, you turned into a back pedaling pussy in a real hurry.

• Upvote 1

It's because of IPS that I have gone easy on everyone in here. There's a reason CR has the reputation it does; and it's borderline comical to see the 'people' in here say what they do. Tell you what, I'll even cut you some slack by not correcting all of the mistakes you made in your post.

Are you drunk?

Wow. Just when you think people cant say dummer shit! Between JP's nut-swinging and the comical combination of people's ignorance along with keyboard bravery, it certainly has been entertaining.

Here's what we'll do, and I think this will make everyone quite happy. I'll stick to pushing the envelope and doing projects that most people can't even dream about, and you guys can stick to paying me to watch the videos on YouTube. It's a win-win! And then people like JP can act tough and criticize on internet forums liie this so that their e-dicks swing so low it drags on the ground.

And when the car is done and I race the first UGR GTT and then Jamie and I race, you can all watch that video too. But alas, could such a proposition hurt the way CR views me????? EGADS!!!

It's a shame when the intelligent and 'good' people and the ones who post the most are almost always not one in the same.

• Downvote 1

Wiggs, I don’t post on the forums much but I have to say some of the shit that comes out of your mouth is just pathetic. I have been a long time member on numerous forums (CR, 6speed, LP, etc.) and it seems like every time I log in I see you going at it with someone, or everyone for that matter.

Having the ability to acquire some of the cars you have is a dream to most. Instead of constantly trying to belittle people and talk down to everyone maybe you should try to think a little more positively. Understand that when you come on a forum and start making claims your going to have people calling bullshit. Just like over on LP, right. Maybe it would be best to share your thoughts with people instead of always thinking your way is the only way and the best way. You would be surprised how far that would go and how much more respect your peers will have for you.

• Upvote 1

It's a shame when the intelligent and 'good' people and the ones who post the most are almost always not one in the same.

That's the only thing you have posted in this entire thread that makes any sense, and your living proof of it. You have run you mouth more than anyone I have ever seen here, and you literally have not a fucking thing to show for it. The odd part is, you are literally the only person on here that does not realize it. I really hope your not like this in real life-I'd fell sorry for your wife/significant other, or anyone that had to deal with you on a daily basis.

You are so far off the reservation it's mind blowing. Whenever your pile is running, and Jamie walks you like you broke somthing, I have alittle daily driven 4 banger that will be glad to make a video on your headlights disapearing into the night as well. We'll be glad to let you "make money" off the YouTube hits of your humiliation. ;)

CR: Hey, cool build, can't wait to see the results.

D.Wiggs: Shut up, idiots. Why don't you go back to watching YouTube and being stupid? You can't hang with this shit.

CR: What? We're just saying it's a cool car.

D.Wiggs: Yeah I know it is, so is everything about me. I might pay to let you look at my car when it's done. It's going to make 7064 hp and achieve orbit. Called up NASA yesterday, they said it will beat the Challenger. FIRST KILL ACHIEVED, BITCHES

CR: Are you on drugs?

D.Wiggs: What are you, dumm? No you fucking retards, I'm rich. I'm high because I have so much fucking money it's unbelieveable. STACKS ON STACKS ON STACKS

Jaime: Want to race for $1000?

D.Wiggs: WHY WOULD YOU EVER BRING UP MONEY?!? OMFG NO WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU NO WAI DUDE CHILL OUT QUIT WITH THE MONEY TALK IDIOT

Wiggs, I don’t post on the forums much but I have to say some of the shit that comes out of your mouth is just pathetic. I have been a long time member on numerous forums (CR, 6speed, LP, etc.) and it seems like every time I log in I see you going at it with someone, or everyone for that matter.

Having the ability to acquire some of the cars you have is a dream to most. Instead of constantly trying to belittle people and talk down to everyone maybe you should try to think a little more positively. Understand that when you come on a forum and start making claims your going to have people calling bullshit. Just like over on LP, right. Maybe it would be best to share your thoughts with people instead of always thinking your way is the only way and the best way. You would be surprised how far that would go and how much more respect your peers will have for you.

This is waaaay too logical and makes faaaaar too much sense for him to heed it.

Seriously, IPS, get this guy away from a keyboard. Threaten to not finish his car unless he stops posting. He's digging a grave for both of you.