The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BUT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW FAST THIS THING IS... IT BEAT A 1500AWHP TT gallardo all while still being ON MOTHER FUCKING JACK STANDS.

No, YOU don't understand. I had my engineers work up some CGI racing based on my specs, and I beat everything. It doesn't matter, he can't beat me. Theoretically, I already smoked him.

OP's behavior: Fucking shameful.

Hopefully this guy doesn't stir up bad PR for IPS. Clearly he's infinitely more intelligent than I am, so I probably just don't understand his posts. Surely he's not an ignorant cockbag to this degree.

Maybe we're being trolled.

OP's behavior: Fucking shameful.

Hopefully this guy doesn't stir up bad PR for IPS. Clearly he's infinitely more intelligent than I am, so I probably just don't understand his posts. Surely he's not an ignorant cockbag to this degree.

Maybe we're being trolled.

i hope so

Fuck no I haven't! LOL. The car isn't done. It's a business partner of mine who has the UGR GTT who conceded the loss. We're still doing it as the "first race" so we can film it.

:dumb:

so your life partner (who has a high hp, running car) has conceded a loss to someone who doesn't even have a running car?? let alone all the bugs worked out, etc etc?? if that isn't the definition of a bench racing ricer, i don't know what is.

how about this::

come back and make call outs when you have a car that fucking runs.

D. Wiggs, whats the highest hp car you ever driven? Serious question.

I think this is a legitimate question. Seriously, not that I could ever claim to have driven any car near the caliber that we are talking here, but I would bet its not as easy as getting in and simply pushing the pedal all the way.

Jamie has a serious reputation as one hell of a driver, no doubt about it. You? I've never heard of one serious race you've ever been in. Regardless of whether your car could beat Jamie's or not, I am willing to bet that Jamie could just flat-out, out-drive you.

Thorne, you looking for another person to lock in $100 with?

WATCH ME HATE RELIGION BECAUSE BASIC ARGUMENTS RWD CONVERSION LIGHT I BEAT EVERYONE THEORETICALLY LOOK AT MY MONEY I HAVE DOGS AND CAT WIFE SUBSCRIBE TO MY SOCIAL MEDIA YOU RETARDS

YOU FORGOT ABOUT HIS WATCHES AND FUTURE RIDES.

IDIOT