The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

Then why even respond in the first place?

Freedom of posting. Didn't you back someone who said this before? I think so, therefore I'll go with that answer.

Unrustle. You shouldn't care what people think. I was curious. That's all. Don't overthink CR. It will consume you.

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Yes I am bumping this thread. From their facebook page...

**** STIG UPDATE ****

Originally we were using the brand-new Pectel ECU; however, given that Cosworth Racing (parent company of Pectel) is currently for sale, the support side of the product was going from slim to none too quickly for our comfort.

This led us to consider an alternative solution. Thanks to the incredible interest this project has drawn, the team at ApexSpeed, knowing about the new unit, talked to MoTec and convinced them that our project was perfect for their new ECU. We are only the THIRD dealer in the ENTIRE U.S. to receive the brand new Motec M-Series ECU and the FIRST to implement it. We have a developer's license for it and will be able to literally customize it to exactly what we want.

We wanted to wait until it arrived today to make the update because, given that almost none of these units exist for the 'public', we didn't have a timeline on delivery.

Now that the long wait is over, progress commences again on integrating the new ECU!

The conclusion of the project is in sight and it will now only be a short time before baseline dyno pulls are under way!

Thank you everyone for your patience and we assure you will not be disappointed!

Now i see it all...

Garbage excuse.... Pectel is used a LOT in the racing industry, including indy car. Their support is great, not to mention just spoke with them a few weeks ago, had no issues with support at all. LOL

What do you expect from a company that claims this video and pass are fake:

SRSLY? Where?

There 12/12/12 post on their facebook, someone sent the quote to me, i checked it out and boom:

"@Jason, the fact that some people actually think it happened."

"It was as legit as Avatar. There is a reason why only heffner's run has a time slip. And why the video was released when it was. Like I said, the video being bullshit is not exactly a secret!"

"CTD has run as many 8.35 second Gallardo passes as everyone else. Zero

"

Didn't they recently respond to someone on fb saying that there was a reason for the lack of updates, but that the project had been completed for quite some time (or something similar to that)? Yet now they update saying "the conclusion of the project is in sight".

Didn't they recently respond to someone on fb saying that there was a reason for the lack of updates, but that the project had been completed for quite some time (or something similar to that)? Yet now they update saying "the conclusion of the project is in sight".

BECAUSE 2K HP BRO

• Downvote 1