The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Redesigning Throttle Bodies.......Look Like Standard 102MM Billet GM units to me.

Heat Shielding they are testing for Nasa......LMFAO.

Kenworth head unit? FRom a Semi? Never heard of them otherwise.....Even Googled it....Nothing.

I'm still in Awe of how they have gathered the cars RWP without having it finished.....What a Frigging Joke. It better do 2000....Or it will be nothing more than an expensive joke.

Not sure if you guys really think he doesnt know what R&D means, and joking or not....

Clearly, he just isnt a good public speaker and was nervous, it's pretty obvious...

Yes sir I believe he knows what it means. I bet his mouth was dry as hell the entire time he was talking.

If I had to guesse what ecu they plan on using I'd say it's the new AEM Ecu that's not out yet. Reason I say this is thats is Eric Hargetts home platform (AEM).

Highly doubt that. Inifnity X has been out for a bit now and running in a few Supras, in fact I have the 270pg manual for it! EPA has not stopped it, my good buddy from AEM would have told me after seeing this abortion of an unveiling I showed him last night.