The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He gave someone who can keep a car running lots of money to put his name at the end of their vid. Good for him.

This. Also that Lambo seemed stock, I wonder what CTD had to do with this video at all?

Im surprised i havnt seen anything "Big" lately. Nothing about his lambo and nothing else at all really, or im just out of the loop.

First, it's nice to see a Lambo hooning around like that, even if it's not the best Gymkhana video ever. Also, if this DWiggs douche guy wanted to give me cash to "sponsor" my car you bet your ass I'd let him.

• 2 months later...
He still probably had the engine sent in from somewhere else in the middle of the night. Also, hasn't been far longer than 24 months, now? Am I actually too lazy to click the first page of the thread and look at the date? :-)

He still probably had the engine sent in from somewhere else in the middle of the night. Also, hasn't been far longer than 24 months, now? Am I actually too lazy to click the first page of the thread and look at the date? :-)

13th April 2012, 11:22 PM

TWENTY FUCKING TWELVE

He is still getting funded from his late father's hard working trust, so there are no worries there.

Question for the court; So, if he is a fat super douche, but a well funded fat super douche, is he still life winning?

When he dies he'll only be remembered as a douche, so no.

He is still getting funded from his late father's hard working trust, so there are no worries there.

Question for the court; So, if he is a fat super douche, but a well funded fat super douche, is he still life winning?

He won at birth, he's losing at life

I just checked out his shops IG page. its amazing how many retarded rich guys still let them work on their cars.

You'd be surprised how many rich guys are retards.

Old family money still spends. Most business owners I meet these days (besides the tech sector) were given the business by their fathers. Some take it and improve. Most just sit back and let the money roll in.