The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

Look what popped up on my FB...

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c318/Juicedh22/6DD484A6-9D89-4DAF-AE2D-C637BA13328A_zpsjgrzpe7h.jpg

edit: well, now that I am not on my cell phone, stuck in traffic... since I now notice it was in Alabama... I suppose their could be more than one matte white lambo in the US, lol

NOT HIS... lacking the sweet CTD logo on the side and side skirts...

Edited by JuicedH22

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
Met Jason Heffner at a recent Bull Run event in Miami. When he found out I was from Columbus he asked if I knew this so call turbo builder who blows so much crap........I just laughed and said......you have no idea. He said they guy called him telling him how to improve his mods.......wtf.

Met Jason Heffner at a recent Bull Run event in Miami. When he found out I was from Columbus he asked if I knew this so call turbo builder who blows so much crap........I just laughed and said......you have no idea. He said they guy called him telling him how to improve his mods.......wtf.

:lolguy::lolguy::lolguy::lolguy::lolguy::lolguy:

:lolguy: :nono:

Lol, jeez.

BTW, was that your Trans Am at Amelia Island? Looked good!

Word on the street is UGR just dropped a dyno graph that shows one of their cars making over 2,700 to the tires and its going to TX2k15.

So, the question is where are all the CTD built rides at? Dude wrote some pretty big checks with his keyboard and mouth, but has not backed a single thing up yet.

Word on the street is UGR just dropped a dyno graph that shows one of their cars making over 2,700 to the tires and its going to TX2k15.

So, the question is where are all the CTD built rides at? Dude wrote some pretty big checks with his keyboard and mouth, but has not backed a single thing up yet.

yeah but apparently on Planet CTD pump gas is the only thing that matters.