The "Im still talking about D. Wiggs 4 years later" thread

D.Wiggs

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wiggs:You helped someone steal his car out of our shop in the hopes he would hire you. There was an employee witness and the customer himself named you as an accomplice. You got caught. You got caught calling customers and vendors lying with every breath. You. Got. Caught.

Irony.

I thoroughly enjoyed the read. Wiggins is truly a sociopath.

+1.

With every ounce of my powers as an Administrator, if that guy pops back up here I'm deleting every post he makes.

This thread was specifically perpetuated because many of us knew he'd go down in flames, and people would stare at the dumpster fire of his life for months. Watching DWiggs and CTD unravel was a delicious treat that myself and many others savored for quite a while.

Be DWiggs: Nobody told him "no" growing up, now rationalizes inside his mind why the world spits him out: "It's not my fault...it's everyone else.":rolleyes:

+1.

With every ounce of my powers as an Administrator, if that guy pops back up here I'm deleting every post he makes.

This thread was specifically perpetuated because many of us knew he'd go down in flames, and people would stare at the dumpster fire of his life for months. Watching DWiggs and CTD unravel was a delicious treat that myself and many others savored for quite a while.

Don't delete his post if he comes back! Why add water to his flames?

I'm happy to say I've watched this thread since day one, and it may be one of the best "success" stories ever on CR.

Don't delete his post if he comes back! Why add water to his flames?

I'm happy to say I've watched this thread since day one, and it may be one of the best "success" stories ever on CR.

It was great watching UGR join, and finally shutting him down. He probably never thought in a million years they would directly respond to him. :lolguy:

I wonder if he actually believes the shit he says? It's also amazing to see how many people actually think CTD was a legit company, and was going to dominate..

I love the self-defeating claims he makes. Let's say he indeed has an agreement with an OEM for post-CTD work. Why on EARTH would an intelligent businessperson go on a forum and rant and rave and air out dirty laundry like he has? All it takes is 2 seconds of critical thinking to see every single word he's ever posted is similar to that of a petulant child.

What sucks is that this is so common in the aftermarket auto industry is that I can predict what he's going to say before he says it. Everyone knows at least 1 business run by a blockhead as great in magnitude as he is, and I've seen a business go down in EXACTLY the same way, right down to the sociopathic "President/CEO" (notice all these types never refer to their position as "Owner", always "President/CEO/Founder") lambasting any and all who do not fully support their grandiose claims even as they go down.

Why did he accuse me of stalking him for 6 years? Just because I did.....

I have nothing against him personally, he is nothing to me. But I did want to make sure nobody got screwed by him! He is a total disaster, a legend in his own mind and a liar. That is the only part I cannot tolerate.

Edited by Sledhead36

I love the self-defeating claims he makes. Let's say he indeed has an agreement with an OEM for post-CTD work. Why on EARTH would an intelligent businessperson go on a forum and rant and rave and air out dirty laundry like he has?

Maybe they're making diesel emission control systems for VW. Or maybe he moved to CA for Apple. Or Tesla! Or Faraday Future! His opportunities are endless!

Damn it, they locked the thread.

Spotted "The Stig" going west on 750 towards Powell around 2ish today.

It was on a rollback, very quickly went by and did not see the company that was transporting it. Did see that the stock exhaust is back on it though.

Jesus I hope someone creates a new Buyer Beware thread in the lambo forum for this. That's fucking hilarious.

Probably sent the hex exhaust to NASA so they can bring it to Obama to secure future funding for the space program.

Spotted "The Stig" going west on 750 towards Powell around 2ish today.

It was on a rollback, very quickly went by and did not see the company that was transporting it. Did see that the stock exhaust is back on it though.

That's probably the fastest it's ever gone...