Need Refridgerator HELP!!

TTQ B4U

Ok CR, our main kitchen side by side refrigerator died :( Of course I just went to Kroger yesterday too :fuuuu:

Thankfully we caught everything including the fridge in time and moved it to the garage and a nieghbors house. However, now it's time to do two things:

• Buy a new one
  • Repair the old one?

Does anyone here work anywhere that would be able to help pick out a new one? I'm not far from ApplianceSmart off Sawmill/Federated and am thinking of going there in the morning.

Also, does anyone have a hook-up on getting this one repaired?

Thanks for any insight!

The lights and water dispenser work but both the Fridge and Freezer lost coldness. I hear something running like the fan but nothing is cold and I feel nothing blowing out of either side's internal vents. :(

Depends on the problem. What brand/model number is it? ususally you can google the model number and figure out what is wrong with it majority of the time because chances are, you are not the first one with the problem. I would guess it is the motherboard or condensor.

My moms is an accountant at Capital City Appliance (right off of Fisher Rd and 70). Anytime we've had an issue they've been great to work with. It's at least worth getting an estimate on the repair costs before dropping 1500+ bones on a new one.

My moms is an accountant at Capital City Appliance (right off of Fisher Rd and 70). Anytime we've had an issue they've been great to work with. It's at least worth getting an estimate on the repair costs before dropping 1500+ bones on a new one.

Haha! That's who I called and have used in the past. They've been great and did work us up wonders this time too.

Turned out to be the thermostat which was an easy $40 part. $120 > $1,500 when it comes to writing checks.

As per our conversations, SOLD! Thanks Eli.

Well glad things worked out Tim. I can't wait to get a new fridge, but like you said above they aren't cheap. I just picked up a vent and cooktop a few weeks ago from the whirlpool warehouse around the corner from your office. Maybe after my job swap I will be able to do more, but we are about make the move I think soon on the job.