First trip to the track 5/2.

LeonbergerG

Went to Norwalk last night with my trans am. First time in this car. Car is '01 trans am ws6 Mods are, mid tube headers, hooker cat back mosier12 bolt 3.73 gears adjustable panhard lca's and torque arm,Mickey E.T. streets 315/35/17 rear tire. don't know about the tune or internals. Have raced a m6 before but not one that hooked this good. Was bogging off the line. Launching it at about 4000 would get some wheel spin but not enough to keep the motor up. I think it's capable of mid 12's though with a driver.

Best 60' was 1.93

Best E.T. 13.04 @ 107.6 mph.

http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/cc438/LeonbergerG/IMG_20120424_200857.jpg

The car should be well into the 12s and I would think trap over 110 with those mods.

Just curious, but what do you think a 99 TA with LT, ORY, catback, 4.11's, 90mm TB and an LS6 intake and lid would run roughtly with a M6 or drag radial's with no tune?

Just curious, but what do you think a 99 TA with LT, ORY, catback, 4.11's, 90mm TB and an LS6 intake and lid would run roughtly with a M6 or drag radial's with no tune?

I would think 12.5s or better if the car hooks well with a gear.

I went 12.8 @110 with just a K&N filter and free mods. With basic bolt-ons my car trapped went 12.5s @ 113.

I'm trying to remember but I think I drove Lelani's z28 (bolt on car with no tune) to 12.6s on my second pass at the track. It also trapped 112.