Gahanna resident new to Ohio

NateBob

Good morning everyone, my name is Nate and I just moved to Ohio a few months ago from South Carolina. I'm looking to meet some people in the car scene and get the car out to some events.

I have a 135i that is my daily driver. It just has a chip and some 19" VMR wheels.

0.jpg

My project car is a 2002 Subaru wrx. It's definitely a work in progress, but its fast and fun so I'm enjoying it until something breaks on it.

_MG_0649.jpg

_MG_0651.jpg

_MG_0665.jpg

_MG_0661.jpg

_MG_0662.jpg

Hopefully I can get it out and meet some fellow members over the next couple weeks.

Oh I also have a 2011 zx10r that is getting some body work repaired and some weight reduction upgrades. It puts down about 195whp and after the weight mods should come in at around 400lbs. Not sure if there's a lot of guys with bikes on this forum but I'm always looking for people to do some spirited riding with.

mountains.jpg

Looking forward to meeting some of you guys and checking out your rides!

• Upvote 4

I came up here for work. I'm a ballistics engineer that specializes in body armor for military and civilian applications as well as vehicle, marine and aircraft ballistic solutions. I grew up in wisconsin so I have some family friends up here as well.
  • Upvote 1