Looking to buy a car..what would you get?

silverhatch

You're welcome Trey. BTW Cort passed away last month but he told me it was a real pleasure meeting you.
OMG! I didn't hear about this... I'm sorry for your loss and I'm glad he is now pain free. If I can help with anything I will do what I can. I'm going to send you a PM about something so look out for it.

Dude I love my GTI. I'm a huge German fan though. I have an 2000 Audi A6 and was great. I'd suggest getting something fun, don't worry about manual unless its a huge deal. Its too hard to find a decent manual ride. My father has an 07 GS350 and its great, waiting for year to buy it. Im in a similar situation and am buying his car because of close to free, or buy something like A8L. Not a huge fan of manual because pain for everyday driving but love it in my GTI.

I'd suggest buying a great deal, because if you end up not liking it you can easily sell it.

I'm a girl, but its ok. Yes manual is a big deal for me usually. I'm not desperate for wheels right now but I am going to buy when I find what I want. Thanks for all the feedback though. It gives me a lot to look at and go test drive.