Crazy Russian kids climbing a tower again

Buck531

god that made my insides hurt just watching it

This. I've watched all kinds of fucked up shit online, looked at all kinds of fucked up pictures (the dead bloated chick in the bathtub with her bones just floating around and shit), but for some reason this video made me really antsy.

its amazing what just watching through a screen can do.

Dave and jimmy are doing a tower climbing thing tomorrow morning. I guess Dave is deathly afraid of heights. I forwarded this video over to them. lol.

its amazing what just watching through a screen can do.

Dave and jimmy are doing a tower climbing thing tomorrow morning. I guess Dave is deathly afraid of heights. I forwarded this video over to them. lol.

ill be listening on my way to work at 7:15 and on my ipod once i get in. lol. at least its for charity.

If they actually know what they are doing, what they are doing there is not a big deal. They look like they are probably pretty good climbers.

If that makes you sissies queasy, DO NOT watch this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrX0ohmu1zw

That was totally different. That was (seemingly) calculated, and the only ones I saw taking unnecessary risks were the guy over water and the guy at the end. These Russian kids were just fucking crazy.

Very cool video though. Did the one dude die?

That was totally different. That was (seemingly) calculated, and the only ones I saw taking unnecessary risks were the guy over water and the guy at the end. These Russian kids were just fucking crazy.

Very cool video though. Did the one dude die?

yes