brian is the fn man

Mattsv8

As most are aware I've been fiting my 01 camaro with a misfire that just comes and goes as it wants. Code I had was misfire cyl 6 and rear 02s but they are discoed so I knew about them. Well I've texted him as I changed stuff. I started with plugs and wires wich it needed cause the old ones were original and 43000. But it kept up with the misfire. Bought a new coil and swaped it on #6cyl and it was the same thing drove all dy good left for work misfire. So I took it to him at 7pm tonight. And within 3 sec he could tell the right front o2 was maxed out. So I. Took the car home went to autozone and got a new o2 problem gone. And brians cost to tell me what was actually wrong. A ice cold mtn dew. Promise you u can't find service like that anywhere else. I guess my leson was obd2 codes aren't the whole story so looks like time for a good tunner like brian.

Dude they hardly ever pick up on a bad O2 unless it's part of the heater. Should've picked up a lean/rich code though.

sometimes they don't throw switching codes but if you have a monitor program they can catch it if they are weak

• Casper unlocked this topic