Question

PRD2BDF

I know this seems silly but I don't know the history of HD and CR.

Is there any reason why it's always HD at Sawmill? Is there any opportunities to go to different areas?

Or is it because it's convenient?

It tends to shift to the opposite of whatever side of town I live on.

X2. Lol. It's a haul from pickerington. But I always run into people to race on the way home.

I think the only reason it's at HD is because the owners gave us approval to be there. And cops don't bother us. Until we leave. Then the pick on whoever they want.

X2. Lol. It's a haul from pickerington. But I always run into people to race on the way home.

It's an even longer haul from Lancaster and I NEVER find anyone to race.

I think the Saab is too inconspicuous.

It tends to shift to the opposite of whatever side of town I live on.

Yep, back when I had my Z28 I made the drive to Polaris a few times (it was one of the "spots" back then) and always found a race or two on the drive back home.

The meet spots never seem to be close except for Sawmill (I've always lived on the west side) but I never came out much and don't have a fun car anymore, so I can't complain.

Its jumped around, but you have to remember that it isn't really a CR spot, just where people end up.

Honestly if you want some "fun stuff" to happen, being around HD or Sawmill Rd is just a bad idea.

It's an even longer haul from Lancaster and I NEVER find anyone to race. I think the Saab is too inconspicuous.

I've been looking for it :ninja:

Honestly if you want some "fun stuff" to happen, being around HD or Sawmill Rd is just a bad idea.

True. Cops know that it's the meet up spot and are just waiting for the stupidity to come out. So far I think everyone has either been good or lucky or good and lucky.

I need to get my ass out there. C&C is fun but I need to get out at night when the kids and wife are asleep.

OG CR members remember the Fast&Furious days back at Kroger on East Broad...half of the large crowd was there to sit the evening out, and the other half ran around Reynoldsburg/Blacklick looking for races. It was the total opposite side of town of me so I sympathize with you guys.

OG CR members remember the Fast&Furious days back at Kroger on East Broad...half of the large crowd was there to sit the evening out, and the other half ran around Reynoldsburg/Blacklick looking for races. It was the total opposite side of town of me so I sympathize with you guys.

I always went to kroger.. but wasnt on CR at them time..

I'll have run whoever when we get away from that side of town. LOL.. Win or loose, it will be fun.