Fox News for Romney

KillJoy

Intolerant of idiots who believe in magical underwear yes. It's very hard as a educated person to look at people who believe in Fairy Tales and take them serious. Call it a character flaw

Also why do people toss the word liberal around like its a bad word. I hear the right always saying this type of stuff.

Liberalism, a political ideology or worldview founded on ideas of liberty and equality

Yup I am a liberal, I believe gay and straights should be treated equal and that everyone should have healthcare no matter poor or rich.

sensitive much? Who said it was a bad word? It's what you are. So be it. I disagree with probably all of your politics, but I'm not going to call you a name. Then you start name calling some guy based on his faith.

But that's what you do, so I dont expect anything less in a political thread.

sensitive much? Who said it was a bad word? It's what you are. So be it. I disagree with probably all of your politics, but I'm not going to call you a name. Then you start name calling some guy based on his faith.

But that's what you do, so I dont expect anything less in a political thread.

Sensitive not really but I'm smart enough to know when someone tosses Liberal around it is seen by the right as a negative term, Hence Bleeding Heart Liberals and all the other BS that pours out.

Would you make fun of a Scientology? Would you feel the same if he was out of ISLAM , How about a Wiccan ? Athiest?

Id wager if i told a 5 year old the story of mormonism or even christanity who was not already brought up in a religion he would think this was silly.

http://listverse.com/2008/02/04/top-10-bizarre-mormon-beliefs/

Sensitive not really but I'm smart enough to know when someone tosses Liberal around it is seen by the right as a negative term, Hence Bleeding Heart Liberals and all the other BS that pours out.

Would you make fun of a Scientology? Would you feel the same if he was out of ISLAM , How about a Wiccan ? Athiest?

Id wager if i told a 5 year old the story of mormonism or even christanity who was not already brought up in a religion he would think this was silly.

http://listverse.com/2008/02/04/top-10-bizarre-mormon-beliefs/

I'm not really in the business of "making fun." I kind of outgrew it years ago. I like honest debate though.

I also like consistency. I think its ironic that the first flaw you can point out for Romney is his faith. However, Obama is a self proclaimed "Christian" which as I recall you tend to "Make fun of" alot.

Debate his politics all you want. It just once again seems as if self proclaimed liberals are some of the most intolerant people around.

I can't debate his politics because to many of them are based on his religious beliefs. That's why I bring it up. Obama is a closet Atheist....

So I'll give it a shot using your criteria.

1. Church employee birth control violates religious conscience.

^ I cannot argue with this statement because its founded in religion.

2. 2004: Stem cell research ok, if privately funded

^ Really, Research that could help save thosands of lives. Religion founded

3. Vetoed stem cell research bill.

^ again

4. Support gay rights but opposes gay marriage.

^ see a trend here?

5. Right to be kept alive means secret surveillance is OK.

^ this one is the first non religious one I've came to i totally disagreed with. Checks and Balances AKA Who watches the watchers

Here's your fucking example

http://www.salon.com/2012/05/30/fox_ads_phony_footage/

OH LAWD

But wait, they just had the time wrong, they wouldn't lie about facts!

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1jZMQnHRwjiHgNBnK3hfWq5_eTHpHgO0WgNHfd0_pO74/edit#slide=id.p

FUCK YOU YES THEY WOULD.

good read

I can't debate his politics because to many of them are based on his religious beliefs. That's why I bring it up. Obama is a closet Atheist....

So I'll give it a shot using your criteria.

1. Church employee birth control violates religious conscience.

^ I cannot argue with this statement because its founded in religion.

2. 2004: Stem cell research ok, if privately funded

^ Really, Research that could help save thosands of lives. Religion founded

3. Vetoed stem cell research bill.

^ again

4. Support gay rights but opposes gay marriage.

^ see a trend here?

5. Right to be kept alive means secret surveillance is OK.

^ this one is the first non religious one I've came to i totally disagreed with. Checks and Balances AKA Who watches the watchers

Your points are valid based on your point of view.

However, the only trend I see is you are a "social issue" voter. Lean to the left, I tend to lean to the right. I will admit, that I dont' know much about stem cells. I believe the issue has to do with collecting them from aborted babies to do research. Right? This opens up a whole new debate.

Oh, Thorne's in this thread... I'm so glad a discussion of politics is now complete with a moronic discussion of religion.

Instead of tossing terms around about addressing mystatements. I clarified why religion maters for someone like Mitt, I even made a list for you. So don't throw terms around unless your going to back it up.

I defended why I felt religion mattered and I backed up with facts.

If that's moronic then I'm smartest moron you will ever meet.

Edited by Thorne

Your points are valid based on your point of view.

However, the only trend I see is you are a "social issue" voter. Lean to the left, I tend to lean to the right. I will admit, that I dont' know much about stem cells. I believe the issue has to do with collecting them from aborted babies to do research. Right? This opens up a whole new debate.

Stem Cell can come from numerous places, People cling to the aborted fetus topics because it's a very heart wrenching topic. no one wants babys to be aborted to get stem cells. Well at least not rational people.

I do vote based on social things, I think that's pretty fair statement, Mainly due to the fact that no matter who gets in there going to make similar decision on spending because they have to. The real piece that seems to seperate them is the social issues.

BTW my disagreements with Mitt are valid because of separation of church and state. These social issues are not founded on facts or science or rationality . there founded on religion, Thats my point summed up.

Give me a republican that's not a Bible thumper and I'll consider voting for them. :masturboy:

Instead of tossing terms around about addressing mystatements. I clarified why religion maters for someone like Mitt, I even made a list for you. So don't throw terms around unless your going to back it up.

I defended why I felt religion mattered and I backed up with facts.

If that's moronic then I'm smarted moron you will ever meet.

You must be the "smarted" moron I have ever met. I smarter person wouldn't be moronic enough to go into a thread and throw out the "term" "magical underwear believing idiot." You should also realize that I did not throw around terms and somehow I don't believe you made a list for me. The "smarted" moron on the board should be better.

You must be the "smarted" moron I have ever met. I smarter person wouldn't be moronic enough to go into a thread and throw out the "term" "magical underwear believing idiot." You should also realize that I did not throw around terms and somehow I don't believe you made a list for me. The "smarted" moron on the board should be better.

ohh its a typo and you know, OMG THORNE MISPELLED OR TYPODDDD that's so circa 2006.

How about you read up on his religion and then once done tell me with a straight face that it's not idiotic.

The Irony is that you didn't address any of my statements instead you acted like a school yard bully who just got punked. You reach and grab for a topic to insult me with ...

So get on topic or fuck off with your troll shit.

For those of us out there who don't believe in a magical skydaddy we don't want a government influenced by religion

Stem Cell Research is okay, if funded privately.

Taxes collected from private individuals, should not be used to fund specific issues. They are to be used to fund the operation of the Government, period.

We don't practice that, but that is how it should be.

The Irony is that you didn't address any of my statements instead you acted like a school yard bully who just got punked. You reach and grab for a topic to insult me with ...

So get on topic or fuck off with your troll shit.

For those of us out there who don't believe in a magical skydaddy we don't want a government influenced by religion

Well, pretty sure you're mad.

Guys, I was wrong before. I thought the discussion was complete with Thorne interjecting random, unsolicited, religious comments. I know now that the discussion is complete because Thorne has now become angry without any real provocation.

Well, pretty sure you're mad.

Guys, I was wrong before. I thought the discussion was complete with Thorne interjecting random, unsolicited, religious comments. I know now that the discussion is complete because Thorne has now become angry without any real provocation.

Nah wasn't mad i was playing DAYZ