Fox News for Romney

KillJoy

See that jiggle in the video? That's the bus rolling over that associate producer's body.

"Fair and Balanced" is the same as "Fancy Ketchup". If you have to say it, then it isn't true.

This needed to be quoted.

I don't like what Obama has done, I like fox news even less....

Whats not to like about Fox News? They just tell it like it really is.

Fox News constantly makes small and large factual errors that an elementary student would catch. There's a video out there of their map zooming into Paris...somewhere in northern Africa. That's just one example but they do retarded shit like that daily. I'm sure you can find many more.

Fox News constantly makes small and large factual errors that an elementary student would catch. There's a video out there of their map zooming into Paris...somewhere in northern Africa. That's just one example but they do retarded shit like that daily. I'm sure you can find many more.

If they do it daily, maybe you could cite more than one supposed obscure example

That's just the one I remember laughing at the most. I don't watch TV much, but of the time I've spent watching Fox News I've seen errors frequently.

I consider myself conservative. That doesn't change my opinion that Fox News Channel is a bunch of clowns.

That's just the one I remember laughing at the most. I don't watch TV much, but of the time I've spent watching Fox News I've seen errors frequently.

I consider myself conservative. That doesn't change my opinion that Fox News Channel is a bunch of clowns.

so they do it daily, but you don't watch much tv...

You are aware that CNN, MSNBC, BBC, and FOX all make errors on a pretty regular basis, right?

E.g., BBC mistakes Halo logo for that of the UN. http://mashable.com/2012/05/29/bbc-halo-logo/

Each of those "news" agencies I mentioned is biased. That's just factual, deal with it.

Fuck the News.

As above, it's all biased. It's all shock and awe journalism. It's all crap. Why bother watching it in the first place? "The News" is the new religion for people who want to be told what to think.

so the guy who doesnt want to be told what to think wants to tell me what to watch.

If they do it daily, maybe you could cite more than one supposed obscure example

Here's your fucking example

http://www.salon.com/2012/05/30/fox_ads_phony_footage/

OH LAWD

But wait, they just had the time wrong, they wouldn't lie about facts!

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1jZMQnHRwjiHgNBnK3hfWq5_eTHpHgO0WgNHfd0_pO74/edit#slide=id.p

FUCK YOU YES THEY WOULD.

Here's your fucking example

http://www.salon.com/2012/05/30/fox_ads_phony_footage/

OH LAWD

But wait, they just had the time wrong, they wouldn't lie about facts!

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1jZMQnHRwjiHgNBnK3hfWq5_eTHpHgO0WgNHfd0_pO74/edit#slide=id.p

FUCK YOU YES THEY WOULD.

take aspirin for any headaches, and midol for any cramps

so the guy who doesnt want to be told what to think wants to tell me what to watch.

Not at all. You're welcome to watch all the news you want. That was a statement of opinion. At no point did I tell you not to watch it. Though, as indicated in my previous post, I'm not sure why you would want to.

This needed to be quoted.

I don't like what Obama has done, I like fox news even less....

What has he done you disagree with.

I list some

-------------

Defunding of Nasa

Not putting in a public option in obamacare

Allowing further raids in California

But I will still vote for him before I'll vote for a magical underwear believing idiot.

You can't make shit up that good. Mormons believe some crazy shit.

I list some

-------------

Defunding of Nasa

But I will still vote for him before I'll vote for a magical underwear believing idiot.

http://www.milkandcookies.com/link/59507/detail/

Not at all. You're welcome to watch all the news you want. That was a statement of opinion. At no point did I tell you not to watch it. Though, as indicated in my previous post, I'm not sure why you would want to.

I guess a statement of opinion would be, "I dont watch the news and I think it's worthless"

You seemed as if you were trying to convince others to do the same with the degree of your comments.

My bad if I misunderstood.

I list some

-------------

Defunding of Nasa

...Just had a 2008 CR flashback. :) You sure are one intolerant lib

...Just had a 2008 CR flashback. :) You sure are one intolerant lib

Intolerant of idiots who believe in magical underwear yes. It's very hard as a educated person to look at people who believe in Fairy Tales and take them serious. Call it a character flaw

Also why do people toss the word liberal around like its a bad word. I hear the right always saying this type of stuff.

Liberalism, a political ideology or worldview founded on ideas of liberty and equality

Yup I am a liberal, I believe gay and straights should be treated equal and that everyone should have healthcare no matter poor or rich.