best internet/television combination?

AWW$HEEET

I have WOW only have the 15mb internet but has seen as high as 25mb on big downloads. TV is good the interface is dated looking but we dont see the lag we used to see with TW.

Look into Ultra TV to fix the dated interface. Like I said in my post, it went from 1980's-looking and really does look like it made a 30+ year jump...lol.

And moving from their regular services to Ultra actually reduced our monthly bill.

kshymkiw83, any idea when Time Warner speeds/services will actually make their way to Insight-serviced areas?

Look into Ultra TV to fix the dated interface. Like I said in my post, it went from 1980's-looking and really does look like it made a 30+ year jump...lol.

And moving from their regular services to Ultra actually reduced our monthly bill.

kshymkiw83, any idea when Time Warner speeds/services will actually make their way to Insight-serviced areas?

It will be a while. The first process is to get the billing systems merged, and a common bill being sent out. This is how it went with Adelphia.

the dated interface doesn't bother me.