Thoughts on this guy...

Buck531

I say he's on point. I don't run arround sayin its other peoples fault for my issues I just try harder. I hear this all the time at my work. We have a no phone policy its a chemical plant. This guy talks on his phone righ by a press with hot resins and thinner. All day then when he gets a warning about the phone he went off cursing at the supervisor and got sent home. But if the plant blows up its no big deal so long as he's happy nobody deserves to go home in a box because some asshat can't follow the rules. But what's worst there picking on him because his skin color. Ill admit my work don't make the same punishment for every person but its deff not anyones fault but his.

He makes valid points... Not all valid but some. I as well hate Jesse Jackson and al sharpton. They use race to stir the pot and they are lying and scandales. The whole Obama thing depends on your views of politics so that's just a throw away argument. What I hate most is the fact that he makes it seem like it's just "blacks" that do this stuff. I've been to the west side, not too many blacks and the same shit goes down over there as it does in " the hood" he's just trying to sell a book based on controversy.

The guy is spot on. For example, black hood rat who complains he/she can't get a job due to criminal history, poor language skills, no education, etc and blames it on the Man. The truth hurts and its easier for people to make excuses versus having to make tough changes.

He makes valid points... Not all valid but some. I as well hate Jesse Jackson and al sharpton. They use race to stir the pot and they are lying and scandales. The whole Obama thing depends on your views of politics so that's just a throw away argument. What I hate most is the fact that he makes it seem like it's just "blacks" that do this stuff. I've been to the west side, not too many blacks and the same shit goes down over there as it does in " the hood" he's just trying to sell a book based on controversy.

This and you can replace pretty much everything he says with any race. There are plenty of trash-tastic white people taht blame everybody else for their fail and AIDS.

The broader and better adjusted point should be that everybody needs to take more ownership and lay the blame on others less.

The guy is listening to DMX maybe that is why he is so mad?

The broader and better adjusted point should be that everybody needs to take more ownership and lay the blame on others less.

Pretty sure this was the point that most of us came to in thread with the kids & the bus monitor. No one taking responsibility for their own actions, and passing the blame onto others. It is the largest social epidemic in this country right now.