Anyone have a lead on a nice 3-4 seat waverunner?

mrblunt

Id like to pick something up for the family to make our camping trips a little more fun. We rode a Polaris Genesis last weekend and had a blasty blast. I'd like to stay around 2500. Anyone know of something decent for sale? what is the best forum or site to pick one up other than CL?

serious question, what is the point of a 3-4 person wave runner? Just get a boat. I think 2 should be the max. Dont see the point to have an entire family on a craft that small.

Price, gas milage, somepeople don't have the means to pull a boat that heavy or store something that big. Many factors to choose a ski over a boat.

I want a 3 person so that I can take my 2 girls out at the same time. We have a 5 person family and the baby wont be big enough for a few more years so me and the two oldest girls can have fun on it, maybe take mom out too if someone will sit with the the little one. A boat is a lot more than what I currently need and I have nowhere to store it. The waverunner I can put in my garage. Budget is also a big factor. 2500 wont buy me much of a boat.

I want a 3 person so that I can take my 2 girls out at the same time. We have a 5 person family and the baby wont be big enough for a few more years so me and the two oldest girls can have fun on it, maybe take mom out too if someone will sit with the the little one. A boat is a lot more than what I currently need and I have nowhere to store it. The waverunner I can put in my garage. Budget is also a big factor. 2500 wont buy me much of a boat.

I know space is an issue, but I found an awesome 5 person rinker rocket for 3000 up at that lake past marysville. I sold it 2 years later for 3000.

It was a 2 stroke with an oil tank so it would mix itself. If you can find a 4 stroke for that price you can take everyone at the same time. I pulled it with a 4.0l explorer. It was in great shape for it's age. GLWpurchase

serious question, what is the point of a 3-4 person wave runner? Just get a boat. I think 2 should be the max. Dont see the point to have an entire family on a craft that small.

You can ski/tube with a 3/4 person, can't with a 2. (Legally)