New Slow Car

mrhobbz

Picked up a new slow car...

564115_10151857395105006_2034998860_n.jpg

Anyone have any cheap suggestions on mods for these? (4.6L) In the next 4-6 months I'll be doing a turbo build with the on 3 3v kit, looking for a bit more pep until then, I also need some paint work (fixing a deep scrape on rear fender) if anyone has any good paint contacts.

P.S. any track days coming up?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im pretty sure gears have been swapped already (3.73s it seems like). I'll be having thorne do a tune on it here soon, need to get rid of the stupid throttle "deadzone" (automatic unfortunately)

Exhaust will net you little/nothing on the stock car other than the sound.

CAI/Tune. Gears (I went with 4.10s). Aluminum or CF driveshaft will make a noticeable difference.

Number of relatively simple suspension mods and settings will make the car corner much better if you are into that sort of thing.

I'd leave in completely stock. its a v6 auto mustang. if you wanted a stang to modifiy you should've bought the v8. Dont touch this or rice it out or you will be "that doucher" who puts performance mods on their v6 auto stang in which is completely :gay2:

I could of sworn it had 8 cylinders, those 2x extra plugs must be rice.

P.S its not getting riced out, tibted windoes and possibly a cobra stripe and thats it.

: dumb:

I'd leave in completely stock. its a v6 auto mustang. if you wanted a stang to modifiy you should've bought the v8. Dont touch this or rice it out or you will be "that doucher" who puts performance mods on their v6 auto stang in which is completely :gay2:

Ford made a 4.6L V6 GT? First I have heard of this.

i thought he was inferring that it's only as fast as a current model-year v6 mustang--which would have been clever. but he wasn't

It's slower actually...:lolguy:

But Pauly boy sold his Banana Colored GTO so he can afford his babies.

This has made him hostile towards other car owners.

RIP Paul.