any plumbers here?

AWW$HEEET

I have a new moen shower valve leaking (leaking from the shower head). Its one of the temperature select ones, has one lever, I believe the cartridge inside the valve needs replaced. I also believe it requires a puller to do it. The model is called "banbury".

Anyway, Id like to get it replaced. I threw away the box, but I have the receipt for it. I am planning for the worst, meaning moen won't warranty it if I don't have the card. I just want it fixed ASAP. Let me know.

If it's new, then you can probably manage to change the cartridge without a puller. I've been able to do it on ones that have been in service for some time. It's really pretty easy to do yourself. Once you remove the control lever and trim, you'll see a retaining clip. Remove the clip and then you should be able to pull the cartridge out. If all goes well, it's a 10 minute job. If you end up needing the puller, you can find them online pretty cheap.

oh man, that's horrible, you have my condolences.

Keep us all posted. We are all on the edge of our seats for details. :gabe:

http://clipbuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/mvbthumbs/img_46985_funny-mw3-trolling-tuesdays-1-by-whiteboy7thst.jpg

:lolguy::lolguy:

well, i pulled the faulty valve and it had what looked to be like 3-5 piece of gravel in it. like bigger than kitty litter. i have no idea how it got in there. anyway, i installed the new valve and we are golden.

Columbus Water - it's filtered through Kitty Litter

well, i pulled the faulty valve and it had what looked to be like 3-5 piece of gravel in it. like bigger than kitty litter. i have no idea how it got in there. anyway, i installed the new valve and we are golden.

http://www.turnbacktogod.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/jesus-christ-pics-1112.jpg

bahablabalb I'm a colt driving manlet blah blah blah

All I read from your post.

Can this be the post of the week :fuckyeah:

Can you be the worst mod of the year? Oh wait, you already are, even before this ignorant post.

Those deposits form in your water heater. You probably need to drain yours, or replace it.