? For those that went to Red/white/boom.

Benner

Went there with the girl tonight and watched from the bridge on broad Street. On two separate occasions people started screaming and running almost trampling people. Any idea what the hell was going on?

Went there with the girl tonight and watched from the bridge on broad Street. On two separate occasions people started screaming and running almost trampling people. Any idea what the hell was going on?

This is what happened to us years ago the last time the wife and I went. We didn't have kids then. It's an experience that ruined it for us and thus now with kids why we just stay with the local fireworks. Too many people.

I was there too...second time the crowd was running same way cops were, as if cops would run away...a few min after the 2nd time, they brought a younger black guy right in front of us, tossed him over the railing, and sat him on the bridge, and another cop was carrying a gun i assume they pulled off him, looked like a jennings 22 or a colt 25...the mag was tiny from what i saw when they had it laying on the post looking at it

I was there too...second time the crowd was running same way cops were, as if cops would run away...a few min after the 2nd time, they brought a younger black guy right in front of us, tossed him over the railing, and sat him on the bridge, and another cop was carrying a gun i assume they pulled off him, looked like a jennings 22 or a colt 25...the mag was tiny from what i saw when they had it laying on the post looking at it

$65 hoodrat special

Stfp

We had a blast last nite. 0 issues at the boom it was actually really fun

what does Sustainable Tourism Foundation Pakistan have to do with red white and boom?

were the towelies on a rampage?

Reason 1,234,567 why it's not a good idea to put people of all different areas of town together in one place.

Reason 1,234,567 why punishments for stuff like this should be more than a short vacation with your ol' buddies at a motel with 3 free meals a day.