DAT FEEL when you are getting your hair shampoo'd

Rustlestiltskin

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't drink myself stupid any longer and I rarely fly. I'll just eat more bacons.

Speaking of bacons, have you ever try pork belly? It's a really thick cut of bacon, usually 1/4" to 3/8" thick. I tried it at a fancy restaurant in Cincy once. At first I thought it was gross, but once you bite it it's really good, and now I'm just dreaming/salivating about it.

Speaking of bacons, have you ever try pork belly? It's a really thick cut of bacon, usually 1/4" to 3/8" thick. I tried it at a fancy restaurant in Cincy once. At first I thought it was gross, but once you bite it it's really good, and now I'm just dreaming/salivating about it.

This + salon champoogne = purest win?

Brb wanting a miata forever. Be picky forever over miatas that are shown to you. Finally find the one you want. Buy it. Then decide its not for you :lolguy: :dumb:

I feel sorry or you Sean bro to go thru all that LOL

This should be the first mod on your new a4 :lolguy:

http://cartoonsolutions.com/twilightstickers/images/twilight_family_stickers2.jpg

Brb wanting a miata forever. Be picky forever over miatas that are shown to you. Finally find the one you want. Buy it. Then decide its not for you :lolguy: :dumb:

I feel sorry or you Sean bro to go thru all that LOL

Meh, indecision is a terrible thing.

Shoulda seen my face when she said she didn't feel comfortable in it. :fuuuu:

Yes

Keep in mind this was her first car purchase on her own. She is also "into" cars, but has not had seat time in a bunch of stuff. I knew I liked to race them, but was not fond of having to drive one everyday as they are smaller than the MR2.

Now that it's out of her system she got a car she loves to death and is planning on holding onto for some time.

It's easy for us to say what we do/don't like as we have driven a ton of cars.