CCW question.

SRTurbo04

Myself and Eric finished our NRA certification classes last Saturday. We are waiting for our credentials to be mailed to us before we run our own class. It is a 12 hour class, with range time. Once we have our credentials, we will then be able to pass on my over 20 years of military weapons training, and Eric's pistol Marksmanship training. Sadly, Eric out shoots me with a pistol. We will be thorough, yet we bring something new from what we are seeing being taught.

I have already made arrangements with Anthony for a banner with our info, once we are ready to go.

If you're in a hurry, there are many places out there. If you want training that will stick with you and someone you can contact in the future; hang tight and we will be happy to work with you. Prices, dates, and locations will be posted once we have info to Anthony. There is a CR discount and a few other incentives.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you happen to do additional firearms training in the future PM me. Would gladly pay to be coached by someone with experience like you.

we will be doing a lot of advanced classes ( at least offering them) so that we can pass on our experience and training..

As well as offering some practical shooting stuff (think I.D.P.A)..

Our price point will be more than the cheapest but cheaper than the $150-200 guys, and for good reason as this is not a BARE BONES class you will learn something from us not just sit and wait for 12 hrs for someone to give you a sheet of paper, this is the reason for me starting the company I feel people need to be taught not just talked at, and Having Joe on as a partner is a HUGE plus for me with his teaching skills and training. With out a doubt we will be the class to take. Just not yet due to the NRA and their timeline or lack there of. I have also started the process to get my FFL and will offer the guns in class or any guns that you want as cheap as I can. When things get up and running we will announce it and start the process.

we will be doing a lot of advanced classes ( at least offering them) so that we can pass on our experience and training..

Our price point will be more than the cheapest but cheaper than the $150-200 guys, and for good reason as this is not a BARE BONES class you will learn something from us not just sit and wait for 12 hrs for someone to give you a sheet of paper, this is the reason for me starting the company I feel people need to be taught not just talked at, and Having Joe on as a partner is a HUGE plus for me with his teaching skills and training. With out a doubt we will be the class to take. Just not yet due to the NRA and their timeline or lack there of. I have also started the process to get my FFL and will offer the guns in class or any guns that you want as cheap as I can. When things get up and running we will announce it and start the process.

This is the way classes should be.

If you happen to do additional firearms training in the future PM me. Would gladly pay to be coached by someone with experience like you.

Additional training will be available. It will stick to the basics of marksmanship and realistic distance engagements. My time training people and the courses I have been through are just that, courses and training. Not combat. In my deployment,s I have never had to fire a round. I have found other means to resolve situations that were authorized to shoot, per our rules of engagement. I don't want to misrepresent to anyone.

:confused:-Marc

Marc, he's a damn good shot with a pistol, what can I say? I hit the target and have a good group. I've seen Eric shoot a golf ball, then just keep shooting it from where it lands. It's impressive.

Time lines have varied from what people have told us. We are staying in touch to try and help this along.

I'm definitely game to take this class. Sounds great.

Ruger P95

I took a pic of me carrying one. It doesn't conceal as well as some, but it's accurate and packs a punch.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v691/twistedfocus/DSCF0459.jpg

:gabe::lolguy: Honestly, I have always really liked those guns. Just being a dick.

Oh...I always thought that was you next to your mustang? Must be the wooden wheels that confused me....and the patina...and that they're both from the 1800s :dumb:

The new inside-the-pants holster I got works perfectly.

You just tuck it in your belt?

-Marc

Yeah, this is the holster I got. If you don't wear it right on the hip bone like the dude in the video it conceals much better.

After you carry with that holster you will hate it. There are much nicer paddle holsters that are more comfortable and conceal better.

I used that holster for all of 4 days and had to upgrade.

-Marc

After you carry with that holster you will hate it. There are much nicer paddle holsters that are more comfortable and conceal better.

I used that holster for all of 4 days and had to upgrade.

-Marc

Dammit...I'll see how it goes.

P95 lol. Do you use a hipoint as your backup piece?

Your mom's my backup piece.