General Registration is OPEN for Early Fall '12!

MrMeanGreen

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The maxima ran good. Got a best of 14.68 but I think it has more in it if I could just tackle the launch. And was that you, Thorne that I raced?

dam wish i had known that was you i would of introduced my self. btw newb you stop before the beams and move forward...not go past them then back up into them :lol: ........

thorne btw you fail at life thats all

phil thanks for your money

schmelmer your one crazy bastard

The maxima ran good. Got a best of 14.68 but I think it has more in it if I could just tackle the launch. And was that you, Thorne that I raced?

Heh the lady gave me both time slips. Thats why i stopped and was waving my hand out the window.

dam wish i had known that was you i would of introduced my self.

I am usually quiet and focus on what I wante to do and that was to race. Next time I will try to meet you fellas. Btw what were you trying to tell me Thorne? I had no clue what you were saying so I said what an you repeated it again. Still no idea so I said what again then you repeated it a third time. Still no idea so I nodded my head and said cool. Sorry buddy.

• Casper unpinned this topic