I don't eat veggies but would like to.

thorne

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What veggies? What can you eat now? Corn? Potatoes? Carrots? How were you trying to eat your vegetables before? Raw? Cooked?

Cooked on things like beans and peas is a big no no i hate the taste and smell. Right now I eat Potatoes and pizza sauce lol that about it really.

I've tried carrots raw but they taste like dirt to me and don't care for the flavor I don't eat salad dressing because of taste. It sucks I really wish my parents would have forced me to eat them as a kid so my brain would not be broken.

Bring home a zucchini, slice it fairly thin, light coating of oil. Grill it, douse it in salt, and enjoy your first vegetable. Next time, go easier on the salt, so on and so forth, until you get used to the taste.

You can also try diced veggies in scrambled eggs (green peppers, onions, tomatoes, etc.).

Fuck, now I'm hungry. :(

^^That's how we got my mom to eat broccoli.

omg the smell of that stuff alone makes me ill.

I'm so weird. Like Onions I will cook with onion powder but can't stand the Crunch of onions in my food. I stopped eating red spaghetti sauce when i was a kid because i got tired of tomatoes pieces and onions.

Bring home a zucchini, slice it fairly thin, light coating of oil. Grill it, douse it in salt, and enjoy your first vegetable. Next time, go easier on the salt, so on and so forth, until you get used to the taste.

You can also try diced veggies in scrambled eggs (green peppers, onions, tomatoes, etc.).

Fuck, now I'm hungry. :(

Sounds scary, but next time we go grocery shopping im going to pick one up.

Buy stir fry packages of veggies. Cook you favorite rice or noodles, add favorite Chinese sauce + favorite meat if you prefer + veggies.

Alcoholic or virgin fruit smoothies.

V8 juices of different kinds.

Load your pizza up with different colored bell peppers or tomatoes, or x.

Mix veggies into pre-cut hash browns, + sausage + cook into breakfast hash.

man...im hungry now too reading these responses. i love to just cut up a green pepper and eat it.

or some tomato slices with a little sugar sprinkled on top

or a tomato sandwich - potato bread, miracle whip, bunch of tomato slices, salt and pepper. thats it.

Stop being a pussy and eat them. They don't taste good, but you will start to like them. Its taken a few years, but I actually like eating vegs/fruits now.

I honestly puke , People have tried even with money bets if i eat XYZ and i barfed.