well they can detain you for no reason why not take your shit too?

Spidey2721

What's fucking new about this?! Oh, now it's "official". I had my house raided back in 91, nothing was found and no charges were brought. They kept every fucking thing they took: one of my cars, all the shit and paperwork in my drawers, anything informative looking. They even tried to take my dogs after I expressly warned them not to go in the backyard with their drug dog that my dogs would attack. They did. They didn't take the dogs, however they enjoyed threatening me. Their dog shit on my wooden floor and they left that, though. Thanks.

Again, I never saw a single, solitary object of mine that they took ever again.

ATF was involved in the raid though they may not be the actual ones who confiscated my shit officially. :rolleyes:

Allow me to point out some bias in this article:

-posted on guns.com

-references an EDITORIAL column published in a known conservative-leaning publication (Washington Times)

-The James Lieto case the article mentions and fails to link to the WSJ? Well, they failed to link it because of the following facts; 1) two men involved in the seizure decided to plead guilty to a multi-million dollar fraud scheme in fall 2010, and 2) in February 2011, Lieto was informed he'd receive every cent back.

-the author misquotes Franklin to appear to be more staunch in his defense of "little" liberties. The actual quote is: "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety."

Everything about this reeks of having been modified to fit the author's intended goal. I'm not saying it's wrong, but getting worked up about such things without looking for possible other points of view is a betrayal of democracy.

What's fucking new about this?! Oh, now it's "official". I had my house raided back in 91, nothing was found and no charges were brought. They kept every fucking thing they took: one of my cars, all the shit and paperwork in my drawers, anything informative looking. They even tried to take my dogs after I expressly warned them not to go in the backyard with their drug dog that my dogs would attack. They did. They didn't take the dogs, however they enjoyed threatening me. Their dog shit on my wooden floor and they left that, though. Thanks.

Again, I never saw a single, solitary object of mine that they took ever again.

ATF was involved in the raid though they may not be the actual ones who confiscated my shit officially. :rolleyes:

Just curious, what was the warrent for? Drugs im assuming?