Ray GETTIN IT DONE!! @ LS Fest

GSXRAntwon

Thrashed on the car, made 2 more hits, ran an an 8.01@177 in the 1/4 with the car banging off the rev limiter. She is going to be a bad bitch when he sets the car on kill : fuckyeah:

Wait till you see the video I took and both gopros...

im waiting.....????

im waiting.....????

Not even out of ky yet...

Ray vs mark.

That would be a sight to see. Killer car ray.

Ray would get him in the 1/8th but Mark's car would eat him up in t he 1/4., hell mark went a 7.64@209.

IIRC most x275 rules don't allow bars.

Sissy sticks are unwelcome in x275.

Just needs some suspension and boost controller adjustment, I'm sure. Bars are for bracket cars. :D

He took a bunch out after his one man air show. He a also cranked up the travel limiter to help with the wheelie problem.

He was only running 19lbs of boost on the air Ray pass.

Thanks for all of the kind words. Marks car and mine are apples and oranges, his car makes near twice the power mine does, it's a bad bitch. That being said I was very happy with my cars first outing. I ran a 5.03@146 on the second pass the car ever made. I need more seat time and some more suspension tuning and I think it will go into the 4's

Thanks for all of the kind words. Marks car and mine are apples and oranges, his car makes near twice the power mine does, it's a bad bitch. That being said I was very happy with my cars first outing. I ran a 5.03@146 on the second pass the car ever made. I need more seat time and some more suspension tuning and I think it will go into the 4's

Very nice. Did you bring an extra pair of pants? That had to have been one hell of a ride!