Woohoo another "tunnel"

justinwebb

Just read they will be redoing the interchange at 23 and I 270 along wiht 315 clusterfuck that people cannot seem to navigate though. It will include a "tunnel" like over near morse

http://www2.nbc4i.com/news/2012/sep/27/major-makeover-detailed-us-23-sr-315-i-270-ar-1187736/

Shit. That's going to suck driving through when it's under construction...for over 2 F-ING YEARS!

And I'll second that. The simulation video blows.

Why so long? They're building sky scrapers in two hours in Dubai and Hong Kong...

And the video... 2.5years to build a hallway that looks shittier than the original Doom. :gabe:

LOL @ "Hard Drivin'" video simulation. :lol:

I predict 50 years from now, our children and grandchildren will look back and wonder why the hell we built all of these roads. At least 50% of them will work from home. I guess the population center of Columbus is moving further and further northward anyway.

God damnit i am not happy about this at all. I drive through there EVERY SINGLE DAY, and the construction on the bridge right before 315 sucks as is, but when this comes.... oh god.

Im going to have to avoid that area from 3pm-7pm for 2 1/2 years...

Me too. Time to buy a helicopter.