The BRZ is "done"

Draco-REX

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I see you on sawmill all the time...where you work?

The Advance Auto Parts in the Sawmill plaza.

I wonder how it would look if you tinted the bottom 3rd brake light. I feel like it would clean it up some more. Anyways, looks DAMN good.

I've thought about that, maybe a light tint. I'm going to wire that up into a rain light since it doesn't do anything now. I may tint it then while I have it off the car.

WHAT THE FUCK DOES BRZ STAND FOR?

"BRZ" stands for Boxer engine, Rear-wheel drive and Z being the ultimate letter.

Edit: "FR-S" means Front-engine, Rear-wheel drive, Sport

Pretty close:

Boxer, Rear wheel drive, Zenith. Cheesy, I know. WRX was World Rally eXperimental.

Super gay

Oh good. I was worried you would like this. Can't have too many BRZs running around.

Can you swap the brake calipers with the STI?

Yes. Though I think the big gold lumps might be a bit out of place. If I do a swap I think I'll go with the Subaru 4pot/2pot set:

http://www.fredbeansparts.com/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/5e06319eda06f020e43594a9c230972d/f/i/file_2_2.jpg

The fronts will bolt right up. But there's some question about the rear rotors. I have a sneaking suspicion that the rear rotors are Impreza Group-N rotors.

car looks good...then i see the fron plate holy god of uglyness needs move ASAP

This, quit being a pussy and go without one, the ticket is less than $100 if you can't afford that maybe once every 3-5 years, you can't afford the car either and should sell it. For Christ's sakes, I bet mor than half this board runs no front plate, hell I was pulled over last week on 270 and the guy shot me with laser at 80 and said nothing about it at all. It's a non moving violation, no points. If you are scared you must be riding dirty.

This, quit being a pussy and go without one, the ticket is less than $100 if you can't afford that maybe once every 3-5 years, you can't afford the car either and should sell it. For Christ's sakes, I bet mor than half this board runs no front plate, hell I was pulled over last week on 270 and the guy shot me with laser at 80 and said nothing about it at all. It's a non moving violation, no points. If you are scared you must be riding dirty.

did we jus agree on something? holy crap i feel dirty

I'd tint it with a cover and move it.

http://www.pbase.com/timothylauro/image/146370585/original.jpg

move it there... or remove it all together but dont mind tim hes just slow