"Evening of Relaxation" for you or your significant other...

hpfiend

Hey all-

My wife is in charge of a charitable event in early November that is basically a largely discounted choose your own multiple item spa package (massage/facials/pedicure/manicure/etc) with food and entertainment included in the ticket price. She asked if I would list it on here to see if anyone was interested for themselves or their significant other. Proceeds go the Elizabeth Blackwell Center a division of ohio health/riverside that provides a variety of support to people from new mothers to people dealing with loss, stress management, exercise classes, etc at little to no charge.

http://www.regonline.com/eveningofrelaxation

Ok everyone,

Thanks for your interest and comments! I have passed them on and she is going to see what she can do about revising the webpage to make it more clear.

Meanwhile, for the admission price you will receive three spa services of your choice- one one hour service (manicure, pedicure, or facial), one 30 minute full body massage, and one 30 minute eccentric service (accupunture, reflexology, specific body part massage). Figuring on the average market price of these services that is about 120.00 of value- if you use more high end prices (IE Penzones) it would be a lot more. Also the first 10 people to sign up get a facial as well which is another 40.00 to be used later. Those prices are from my weak memory but ask any person who uses these services regularly and they will know this is a really good deal. The tickets have been selling quickly but as of this morning, there were still some of the free facials remaining.

In addition to the services, every attendee will receive wine (2 glasses if I remember correctly) and there will be a large buffet style food offering ranging from Great Harvest Bread to Moretti's Italian food. Attendees will be able to listen to live chamber music, and have access to a unique silent auction with good deals on items ranging from a date night package to fine jewelery from Worthington Jewelers.

I am sure I am forgetting something... feel free to pm me or post if you have any more questions/comments and I will relay them to her.

Thanks again!

Edited by hpfiend

oh never mind just looked up what the Elizabeth Blackwell center is, I cannot with a clear conscious support an organization like that, sorry.

For those who disagree with planned parenthood, be warned.

That's in Philadelphia, completely different.

Take a look at what Elizabeth Blackwell Center does in Columbus.

https://www.ohiohealth.com/ebc/

That's in Philadelphia, completely different.

Take a look at what Elizabeth Blackwell Center does in Columbus.

https://www.ohiohealth.com/ebc/

Thanks for posting that! Yes- my wife has just finished producing a short video on what they do as it is not just for women.... I will post a link when it is cleared...

• 2 weeks later...