My plans for my bike...

FocusDave01

i cant see pics at work but ill look when i get home..stupid restrictions on work pc's lol

Have you tried doing this in your browser?

1. Tools

2. Internet Options

3. Connections

4. Lan Settings

5. Uncheck Use Proxy Server

that's how my pics started showing up

occasionaly it will default back, just go back and uncheck it. I'm on a similar network.

Motorcyclists will often note similarities between how a squid rides and the manner in which a squid swims. Squids may appear unable to change direction while swimming without first coming to a near stop, but then accelerate very rapidly. Beginning motorcyclists may often experience difficulty negotiating turns at normal rates of speed, but have a tendency to ride very fast on straight sections of road.

Squid is a motorcycle slang term which has a lot of different meanings

parkingmysquid-3.jpg

:lol: i must be in a diff world then cause i never see lowered stretched bikes, ive seen some but very few.. thats the reason i wanted to do it casue i want to be unique but the way you guys describe it squid bikes are a dime a dozen...i guess ill think of something else to be "unique"

Do what you want and like. Don't worry about what others think. I like corners, but what does that have to do with you? Just means you and I will never go on rides together, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't do to your bike what you want to. If you want to slam,stretch, or even fuck you bike then do it. Be your own person and use your own brain. Don't make your bike what others want it to be; make it what YOU want it to be.

Now shut up and do what you want with your own possessions. ;):D:p

:lol: i must be in a diff world then cause i never see lowered stretched bikes, ive seen some but very few.. thats the reason i wanted to do it casue i want to be unique but the way you guys describe it squid bikes are a dime a dozen...i guess ill think of something else to be "unique"

You generally dont see them around here because most of us like twisties and the people that lower and stretch bikes just for looks are considered squids in many peoples views. To each their own for likes and dislikes though..

By the way, here is the definition of squid for a motorcycle.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Squid_(motorcycle)

Squid is a slang term used to describe an irresponsible motorcyclist. The term is common among motorcyclists in North America.

The term is generally used to describe a motorcyclist who rides aggressively, erratically or beyond their capabilities. Squids are perceived as overconfident and often ride without appropriate safety equipment, such as a helmet, gloves, leather jacket, riding pants, or boots.

The origin of the term squid is ambiguous. It is commonly said to be a contraction of squirrely and kid, or less commonly, squished and kid. It might also have something to do with the appearance of a lightly-clothed person who has fallen off their bike and slid chaotically down the road; the resultant injuries may make the unfortunate motorcyclist resemble an amorphous tentacled creature.

Squid is also described occasionally as an acronym, although these are likely backronyms.

o "Stupidly Quick, Underdressed, Ignorant and Dangerous"

o "Stupidly Quick, Underdressed and Imminently Dead"

o "Super Quick Until I Die"

o "Speeding Quickly Until I Die"

Motorcyclists will often note similarities between how a squid rides and the manner in which a squid swims. Squids may appear unable to change direction while swimming without first coming to a near stop, but then accelerate very rapidly. Beginning motorcyclists may often experience difficulty negotiating turns at normal rates of speed, but have a tendency to ride very fast on straight sections of road.

Actions that may cause a motorcyclist to be identified as a squid are those that are seen as reckless or excessive, such as speeding or performing wheelies or stoppies, especially in the midst of other traffic. A rider may also be labeled a squid by their lack of appropriate attire, such as by riding while wearing shorts, ball caps, flip flops, and so-called wifebeater shirts, or no shirt at all. The wearing of tank tops by "squids" was satirized by Ian Johnston who wrote an article that was widely distributed on the internet claiming that a Corona tank top was safer than wearing motorcycle racing leathers.[1]

Because a squid eschews all or many of the social and legal norms of riding behavior, they are usually looked upon with derision by experienced motorcyclists, who may also refer to them as "organ donors", "zip-splats", "skin crayons",[2] or "soon-to-be ex-motorcyclists".

It is important to note that a lack of safety equipment is not normative of squidly behavior. Many squids wear safety equipment, although this is often alleged to be for aesthetic purposes. The term is most often applied as an insult to a rider's behavior or skill.

agree with chrome 100% lol, but i think lowered atleast would look good. i mean i dont plan on racing twistys or track or anything. but i dont want to not be able to turn if the bike is stretched lol. thats why i said only a little bit stretched...

i think a cruiser or chopper is your best bet then. if you think about it, why would you buy a race tuned bike built capable of excessive speed and nimble handling only to mod it so that it handles like shit? would you buy a vet and mod it so that its doesnt perform the way it was built to perform? how about a porche or lambo?

Do what you want and like. Don't worry about what others think. I like corners, but what does that have to do with you? Just means you and I will never go on rides together, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't do to your bike what you want to. If you want to slam,stretch, or even fuck you bike then do it. Be your own person and use your own brain. Don't make your bike what others want it to be; make it what YOU want it to be.

Now shut up and do what you want with your own possessions. ;):D:p

damn people fuck their bikes in dayton nick? i know i have seen people pose naked on them but not fuck them yet.. :D

i think a cruiser or chopper is your best bet then. if you think about it, why would you buy a race tuned bike built capable of excessive speed and nimble handling only to mod it so that it handles like shit? would you buy a vet and mod it so that its doesnt perform the way it was built to perform? how about a porche or lambo?

nah i like how sport bikes look not a fan of cruisers or harleys maybe one day...:guitar: