Next friday 10/19 will be my last day at NTB downtown

TurboRust

I have made the decision after 7 yrs with NTB to part ways and further my career with a company that shares the same values that I do. I have taken a store manager position with Tire Discounters and will be in training for a couple months at the SR 256 store in reynoldsburg until the store at E broad and Waggoner in Reynoldsburg by lowes is ready to be opened around the first of the year. I appreciate the business through the years and will continue to offer the best deals possible on tires and services when you're ready for them. If you need something please feel free to reach my by pm during this transition period and I will get back to you.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with Doc, tire discounters just got a new customer.

I want to say thank you for all you've helped me out with over the years. You put tires on my

300ZX, Z28, Trans Am, Mustang GT, 3 maybe 4 Jeeps, F150, my gf's pilot and I might still get my trailblazer in there this coming week. You've always gone above and beyond all expectations and the quality of work from you and the employees under your supervision has always been phenomenal.

Thanks for everything and best of luck in the new job.

I want to say thank you for all you've helped me out with over the years. You put tires on my

300ZX, Z28, Trans Am, Mustang GT, 3 maybe 4 Jeeps, F150, my gf's pilot and I might still get my trailblazer in there this coming week. You've always gone above and beyond all expectations and the quality of work from you and the employees under your supervision has always been phenomenal.

Bryan drunk posting, again.

I'm with Mitch on this one. I've gone in with 4 different vehicles (only one of my own) to get work done and always been satisfied, and with my luck, that's pretty damn rare!

Thanks for the FYI and I wish you the best in your new position. I agree with others on here. Thanks for the great deals over the years and I will contact you contact when needing new tires/etc.

Rick

Tire Discounters was one place I worked that really wasn't bad, I only quit based on never having a day off and being on the complete other side of town. I was stuck working open to close 6 days a week because they couldn't get another tech. I hope it works out for you and I'm sure it will because I beleive it to be a lot nicer place to work then NTB.

ntb who has been down hundreds of thousands of dollars in the columbus market each of the last few months, and mainly due to being 25-30% down in customer count decides to build a new store... I saw it and laughed.. theyre putting a firestone right next to my store too.. ask me if i'm worried