Whats Needed for Circleville

4DAIVI PAI2K5

Dirt on the track doesn't cause any issues there. The YSR guys used to complain until they figured out that it was fine. You can easily do big bikes in one group and little bikes in the other.

good plan right there, u saved the day brian! :guitar: now if we could just figuerout a day haha

Dirt on the track doesn't cause any issues there. The YSR guys used to complain until they figured out that it was fine. You can easily do big bikes in one group and little bikes in the other.

Well thats fine with me then. I was actually gonna suggest doing that, but I figured the dirt wouldnt be fun for the strictly road peeps. We could just do 20 min sessions switching off er something. It would work out nice actually! I need to go get this two smoker I have been wanting to buy. :guitar:

Well thats fine with me then. I was actually gonna suggest doing that, but I figured the dirt wouldnt be fun for the strictly road peeps. We could just do 20 min sessions switching off er something. It would work out nice actually! I need to go get this two smoker I have been wanting to buy. :guitar:

DO IT!!!! :woo:

I went there one day when they were running dirt and it was kinda a pain in the ass... coming out of turn 6 I run it wide in there (when running a fast pace) and my bike would get out of shape coming out of turn 6... it might not be a big deal for someone that doesn't run that corner at speed, but what ever gets people to the track... I don't care. I'm not there to "race", so If I need to, I'll take a broom there and clean up that corner.

Set a date, I'll be there!

i thoguht about going sunday or monday but i didnt figure that would fly for anyone. buddy just got his SuMo and was tlaking about going tomorrow, but i got to change a tire for a friend and thensand blast my trailer and paint it.

I'd prolly be down for going weds or thurs? I need at least one practice day before sat's race :D

i went down trying to keep up with the nsr guys"aka fireman":D on the last turn before the finish. I rolled into the gas a little to fast and lost the rear wheel out from under me. stupid mistake but i'd rather it happen on the track.

HAHAHA... yeah I seen ya behind me for a few laps, then I didn't... Glad it wasn't too bad of a crash!

The Tuesday thing is just a day that a few of the motard guys thought of and started to go there, You'll catch Mark Burkhart out there every now and then on his SWEET Yami slide'n the rear around!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YKzfwzEVsA

Also, the owner of MJUSA goes out there also on Tuesdays when it is nice out! Sometimes you'll have to divide the track time with the karts, but it isn't that big of a deal.

HAHAHA... yeah I seen ya behind me for a few laps, then I didn't... Glad it wasn't too bad of a crash!

The Tuesday thing is just a day that a few of the motard guys thought of and started to go there, You'll catch Mark Burkhart out there every now and then on his SWEET Yami slide'n the rear around!

Also, the owner of MJUSA goes out there also on Tuesdays when it is nice out! Sometimes you'll have to divide the track time with the karts, but it isn't that big of a deal.

i hope he is cuz ill be like hey mister!!! learn me on how to back it in!