Walking Dead

Bam

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Merle steals a Donk car and later on has a rock and roll CD in it? (I doubt there any radio stations that are playing).

Anyone else catch the show fuck up? Towards the end when he's driving it to the silo's and it had a shot of regular wire hub caps on the rims? Not the donk rims.

the band was Motorhead, sucks this weekend is the last episode of season 3, I hope the get the shit moving been waiting for the fighting to start for too long

AMC tweeted it.

I wonder if maybe the Governor and his "death squad" go to the prison and it's empty and Rick and his "death squad" go to Woodbury and take out a bunch of its civilians.

I could see Herschel, Beth (his other daughter), Carol (short-haired lady) and maybe Daryl out of the prison group dying. Don't see them messing with Glenn and Maggie. Daryl would be a big, unpopular death.

2nd most recent episode - Governor and Rick met at random location, talked over shit, Governor said he'd leave prison group alone if they turned over Michonne. Groups went back to their respective areas, Governor told his men they'd just kill everyone at the meet in 2 days. Rick didn't tell his people about the Michonne offer and just said they're going to war.

Most recent episode - Rick changed his mind and wanted to give Michonne over and tried to get people together to grab her and take her to the Governor. He changed his mind again but Merle had already taken matters into his own hands and was on the road with Michonne on his way to the Governor. Eventually even Merle decides to let Michonne go then goes to the meet by himself. Drunk and blaring Motorhead out of an 80's donk he jumps out of the car and uses it as a decoy and picks off the Governor's men from cover. Eventually he's found and killed by the Governor. Daryl went after him on his own and by the time he got there the Governor's men were gone and Merle had reanimated and Daryl had to kill him.

Now you're ready for the finale. The most recent episode was actually OK. The one where Rick and the Governor first met was awful.

So .. where did the Gov on the two goons go to? Apparently not Willbury? Did they drive off into the sunset or some shit?

probably gonna go start over in a new town and take the role of Negan from the comics(since the show is altering from the comic book story) that or go get some serious fire power and try again, in the comics the Gov drives through the prison gate with a tank

I've never read the comics so I really don't care.

It would be like if Breaking Bad were originally a comic story and turned it into a show. I wouldn't want to know what happens next. Kinda spoils it to a sense.

They've pretty much completely abandoned the comics at this point.

true! they wanna make sure people are buying the comic story, keep watching the show, and buying the video games(2 are out now) all for profit. Kirkman has got to have endless amounts of cash now.

Last I heard Robert Kirkman has another comic book called Thief of Thieves and it's been getting rumored to possibly have a AMC show coming too.

I've never read the comics so I really don't care.

It would be like if Breaking Bad were originally a comic story and turned it into a show. I wouldn't want to know what happens next. Kinda spoils it to a sense.

very true, Google Walking Dead Negan but I'm gonna warn you now for spoilers!

true! they wanna make sure people are buying the comic story, keep watching the show, and buying the video games(2 are out now) all for profit. Kirkman has got to have endless amounts of cash now.

Last I heard Robert Kirkman has another comic book called Thief of Thieves and it's been getting rumored to possibly have a AMC show coming too.

I remember early in season 2 I was thinking that Kirkman had to be pissed that AMC was ruining his story then I saw him on an episode of The Talking Dead and he looked and acted like a guy who would just sit back and enjoy raking in cash as something he created was destroyed.

Wow, no "Finally, the bitch is dead!" comments? I'm a little surprised.

I'm also surprised that I was slightly saddened by her death.

But, finally! The bitch is dead!

oh man, good, maybe I will catchup on the last few now. Every time her stupid face showed up I filled with rage knowing the next ten minutes will be full of whiny tl;dr

oh man, good, maybe I will catchup on the last few now. Every time her stupid face showed up I filled with rage knowing the next ten minutes will be full of whiny tl;dr

They prolong her death for so long in the Finale but it's worth it in the end to see her die, :lolguy:

If you don't remember that was a throwback to when she and Rick first met. She held a gun on him in the store in Atlanta and when she finally pulled it down Rick let her know that next time she does that she might want to take the safety off then showed her how it works. Actually liked that.