Walking Dead

Bam

If you don't remember that was a throwback to when she and Rick first met. She held a gun on him in the store in Atlanta and when she finally pulled it down Rick let her know that next time she does that she might want to take the safety off then showed her how it works. Actually liked that.

Yep. I do remember that. I was just saying there's no safety on Ricks gun ;)

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carl is a little cocksucker! I hate these massive gun fights and no one gets hit, yet they can hit a walker in the head at 100yds. They were excited "We did it"...what did they do. The Gov ripped down more fences, blew up the towers, etc. I also don't think all those people coming to the prison is a better place for them. They had homes, places to go, food and shit. Now to live in a prison that has a breach on the back side and is a damn prison. Why not take over the Governors town and keep his ass out. Andrea would be alive if her dumbass focused on getting free and not watching dude die for so long.

Damn, I was hoping Rick would kill Carl for being the worst character on the show.....

Carl is a little cocksucker!

Yea right. Carl's turning into a little badass. He doesn't take shit from anyone. Mini Shane, without the craziness.

Season 1+2 Carl: :dumb:

Season 3 Carl: :fuckyeah:

you also wouldn't of heard a shell casing hit the floor with that revolver lol

I heard that too. Gave them the benefit of the doubt and chalked it up to the barrel tapping the concrete.

Yea right. Carl's turning into a little badass. He doesn't take shit from anyone. Mini Shane, without the craziness.

Season 1+2 Carl: :dumb:

Season 3 Carl: :fuckyeah:

I heard that too. Gave them the benefit of the doubt and chalked it up to the barrel tapping the concrete.

Carl is a POS. If I am Rick, I would beat his little ass for talking to me the way he does.

As for mini-Shane without the craziness? Carl is very quickly being the kind of person that doesn't analyze the situation and act accordingly. He just shot that kid because he could.

Hershel on the other hand...that's a good guy. My favorite character by far.

Carl is a POS. If I am Rick, I would beat his little ass for talking to me the way he does.

As for mini-Shane without the craziness? Carl is very quickly being the kind of person that doesn't analyze the situation and act accordingly. He just shot that kid because he could.

Hershel on the other hand...that's a good guy. My favorite character by far.

I, on the other hand, feel that he made some good points when talking to Rick and pointing out the consequences when he failed to act. Though, I do agree that Rick should beat his ass for talking back to him.

That character needed shot. You attack me in a situation like they are in, and you're dead; surrender or not. I'd have also hunted down the .gov prior to allowing them to raid the prison. The best defense is total annihilation of the offense. :fuckyeah:

Hershel is a Bible-thumping cripple. No room for his nice-guy mentality in a post-apocalyptic world. If it came down to it, he'd be the first I'd turn into walker-bait if I had the need.

Also thought it was the gun.

And Carl is a little too pouty to match comic Carl just yet. In the comics he's basically a sociopath.

I think the kid he shot should have been shot and Herschel needs to mind his stump leg and shut up. If you really want to surrender don't take 8 hours to hand over your gun, barrel first. Drop the fucking thing and put your hands up and maybe you have a shot at Carl not shooting you in the face.

I also would have shot that random kid who was "trying to escape." He was advancing toward carl in a suspcious way that I wouldn't be comfortable with. Even if the kid did surrender his gun, he would just be another person to babysit.

I also would have shot that random kid who was "trying to escape." He was advancing toward carl in a suspcious way that I wouldn't be comfortable with. Even if the kid did surrender his gun, he would just be another person to babysit.

He may have moved in on Carls main squeeze Beth. :gabe:

• 3 months later...