Tire thoughts for Sedan?

TTQ B4U

With the shitty Goodyear RS-A's on my Fusion Sport 1/2 gone (they sucked when new), I'm looking to upgrade all four before the weather really takes a turn to slippery.

Price is no concern so if you had to pick a nice riding yet good handling all season rubber for a car that gets tons of use, what would you pick?

Looking for good opinions on to get me started on selecting a quiet but good performing tire.

Thanks!

Conti ExtremeContact DW for the summer and Conti WinterContact on steelies for the winter.

I agree.

If price becomes an option, some of the General Tires are better than some of the Conti's and they can be had a lot cheaper. Conti makes both brands.

Conti ExtremeContact DW for the summer and Conti WinterContact on steelies for the winter.

I have heard good things about them, but have been told the sidewalls are pretty soft.

I went with a set of Michelin Primacy MXV4s on the GF's car. They have done well in all weather, are quiet, and appear to be wearing well. She drives fairly aggressive and they are dealing with that nicely as well.

I've got the DWS' on my 3. They're softer than I would like in the sidewall, but they have plenty of traction in the dry and are excellent in the wet/cold. They're an excellent tire for the price if you don't need anything extreme, and there's an $80 rebate on them if you buy a set of four.

Contis will be pretty soft for a sedan of that size. My friend had them on his S4 and HATED them.

I'd say look at Pilot Sport All Season's. We run those as the 3-season tires on my wife's TL and they've been good about noise and compliance especially out of 19s with small sidewalls.

I had a set of Continentals once, they would flat spot every night and take 5-10 min of driving to go away. So annoying, don't think I will ever buy again.

Its stuff like this that has always steered me away from Contis, of course all I've ever dealt with are the Contis that come on cars from the factory and I've heard good things about what you buy after the fact.

Michelins michelins michelins

and likely a few more Michelins michelins michelins which seals the deal. Thanks everyone. Will have to put a review up on the differences and opinion on how she handles. Getting them installed Friday.