Nov 3rd D42 track times!

MrMeanGreen

I think we need a collective "Buy Alex a triple disk" fund.

A turbo 350 will be a lot cheaper and more reliable.

I was the poor soul who pulled into when you guys start leaving. Any consolation was my car got 22mpg and I average about 80mph. Almost go a ticket leaving the track though.

Although not a personal best for me, the Bentley squeaked another tenth off its time.

60 ft 1.9364

1/8 ET 8.2964

1/8 mph 86.51

1/4 ET 12.7543

1/4 mph 110.94

This is the quickest 1/4 mile for a Bentley Continental Flying Spur. :fuckyeah:

http://www.dragtimes.com/Bentley--Continental-Flying-Spur-Drag-Racing.html

Lousy weather and all, it was still fun getting to the track and seeing everyone. Some genuinely fast cars there today.

Edited by Doc

I literally spent 24 hours without sleep getting my truck ready for

The track day and got to make one pass at the track....in the rain. No where close to a PB for me, but absolutely the wildest ride I've ever had in my truck. 11.8 spinning as far as I could remember, all kinds I'd sideways in the rain, but I was in it to win it, lifting is for pussies.

Lol.

The track day and got to make one pass at the track....in the rain. No where close to a PB for me, but absolutely the wildest ride I've ever had in my truck. 11.8 spinning as far as I could remember, all kinds I'd sideways in the rain, but I was in it to win it, lifting is for pussies.

Lol.

After you made your pass the only thing you heard on the radio channel was "damn that was impressive" I got a laugh

Thanks for the fun.

11.98 was the best I could muster. I slipped off the line a bit with a 1.78 60ft. Was expecting 11.60's with 1.60.

From there I never hooked again.

I will plan on making some of the southern ones next year.

Lol.

D42 let me make a pass one time in some pretty steady Rain... was my wildest ride ever... ran like a 17 and was all kinds of slip and slide around AWD spinning = insane