Looks like front plates coming to an end?

OneSlow04GEETEE

To amend sections 4503.181, 4503.19, 4503.21, 4503.23, and 4549.10 and to enact section 4503.192 of the Revised Code to require that motor vehicles carry only one license plate, to be displayed on the rear of the vehicle.

The online versions of legislation provided on this website are not official. Enrolled bills are the final version passed by the Ohio General Assembly and presented to the Governor for signature.

I was opening the hood of my car, and the edge of the front plate cut my leg, causing serious bleeding and a trip to the hospital where I was treated to a tetanus injection, and kept overnight for spinal meningitis observation.

I'm suing the State of Ohio BMV, and Steve Stivers is working on new legislation outlawing all front license plates as hazardous cutting devices of death to owners and passers-by. Not to overlook the waste of valuable state resources to manufacture and monitor these terrible things.

SUPPORT "CLAY'S LAW"