lost dog in westerville area

ls1plus

Good luck finding her. That's too bad. Don't forget to check the pounds. Also, how did you lose her? If your dog is simply running off, she needs to be trained properly. Time for a chip and some training! Of course, hindsight's 20/20. Good luck again, man.

Thanks. My mother in law was walking her and she got spooked and her collar broke. She has never ran off, minds wel for us, and good with kids. Idk what happened but sucks all the same

Dogs are behave different with different people. Just because she doesn't run away when you walk them, doesn't mean they will do the same if someone else walks them. It sucks to hear though, hope you find her. Good luck!

Yup, blonde in a Silver X5 was driving by and asked me yesterday.....I had been out for 3 hours mowing lawn/doing yard work and I told her that I hadn't seen her. I will keep an eye out tonight when I get home. I live on Inverness street just around the corner from you.

Hope you find her.