AT&T LTE Live in Columbus?

Sonjuro

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is fucking shitty. You pay for that?

sadly yes

I've been meaning to post that on Sprint's Facebook page and ask them why I'm paying an extra $10 per month per phone for this so called premium data, when it is completely unusable in the downtown area of Ohio's third largest city. I was maybe a mile away from the Bengals stadium, on foot outside. There are no excuses for this.

At this point if I were to switch to TMo, hit their data cap and get throttled down, I'd still be at a faster speed than a normal day on Sprint. Problem there is they don't have service in places I go, like my mom's house. And I won't switch to Verizon or ATT. I'd rather move to a prepaid deal so it costs half as much but then I get the same shitty service. I see no way to win.

sadly yes

I've been meaning to post that on Sprint's Facebook page and ask them why I'm paying an extra $10 per month per phone for this so called premium data, when it is completely unusable in the downtown area of Ohio's third largest city. I was maybe a mile away from the Bengals stadium, on foot outside. There are no excuses for this.

Weve been having terrible service with them as well here in delaware. The majority of text messages attempted usually fail to send. Dropped calls. Over priced.