"99%"

zeitgeist57

Prolly some Obama voter used their gov't housing apartment Key. :fuuuu:

:lol:

While you have the freedom to express your political view, someone else also has the freedom to key your car.

:lol:

any video cameras from the areas where it may have happened? worth a look see just to get closure.

no one fucked with signs in my yard but I was actually hoping they would. :ninja:

I still have 30+ John Kerry signs somewhere in my garage that my friends and I stole before the 2004 election. Oh man, some of the stories we got from that :lol:

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=670&pictureid=6740

Here's the damage. Not too deep, but tried to buff it out over lunch today...

http://www.columbusracing.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=670&pictureid=6741

:yuno:COMPOUND, Y U NO POLISH?!?:yuno:

While you have the freedom to express your political view, someone else also has the freedom to key your car.

Save that one is illegal, and the other is one of the cornerstone ideologies of our country.

I assumed the "slow" in your name had something to do with your car. It seems I was incorrect.

I decided that I had to go a few odds and ends at Lowes. On the way I noticed I really have to take a shit. Of coarse I get stuck behind a cota bus while greatly increasing the odds I will shit my pants. For some odd reason every person in Columbus decided to go to lowes leaving me at the back of the parking lot. Grab the two year old and rush to the store. I am honestly thinking I probably going to shit my pants before I get to the bathroom. Low and behold the greeter at the front actually gave two shits about me and kept asking if I needed help or what I was looking for. The 30 second delay was a deal breaker. I luckily made it to bathroom. Barely get my pants off past by ass and mother of god does it break loose. The half the spray hit the toilet and the other half hit the wall behind the toilet. I am amazed that I actually didn't shit my pants. Stand up clean as a whistle only to realize I have covered atleast 4 square feet of wall with shit spray.

Left Lowes without buying a thing since I couldn't find a reason justifying a stall filled with shit.