is this a real supercharger?

The_buster

I was looking at bodykits for the maxima just to see what there was for it, and noticed they had performance parts on bodykits.com. So I looked at the super chargers and this came up.. doesn't look like a typical supercharger.

http://www.bodykits.com/shop/

http://www.bodykits.com/productImages_thumbBIG/750cc7d9_493.jpeg

• Downvote 2

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes serious..

I thought superchargers ran off a belt or there are the electronic ones. so when I saw this I was confused.

So this is more like the tornado things that go in the intake hose?

I tried to help you out.. Not everyone knows everything about cars.

Yes it's like the tornado. Waste of money.

I'm doing to sell my TT set up for this custom Jdm supercharger.. It'll work great in my PVC pipe cai... You should look into tow hooks and hang animals from them after the custom Jdm body kit.. Ask for neons for christmas to complete the car.. If you make a build thread I'll subscribe for sure!!

Hey buster I've been researching Nigerian owed assets and saw your name on the list. Crazy find! Unfortunately with all the bank transfer fees and such, I'll need $2,562 to get them to you. Please paypal me the money so I can get your sum of $4,720,981 transferred asap.

:popcorn:

In for the lulz

My first hint

to some people cars are more than just for racing. Why buy a car dump a bunch of money in it and go fast for maybe less than ten seconds and then put it back on a trailer just to let it sit until the next race. If I'm going to spend money on a car then I want to be able to drive it.

to some people cars are more than just for racing. Why buy a car dump a bunch of money in it and go fast for maybe less than ten seconds and then put it back on a trailer just to let it sit until the next race. If I'm going to spend money on a car then I want to be able to drive it.

Man this takes me way back. Go on we are listening.

:popcorn:

waiting to find out if this is a troll with a secondary account for Lulz

How you about to say you want the fast n furious look but looking a performance parts? You do know they make a "turbo fart pipe" that way your car can have the custom Jdm turbo sound.. You'll still be able to live your life 10secs at a time from0-60mph.. No one would be trolling you but the Moment you had a serious post it was over..